This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 08 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 02:05:AM   #53
NunoEspadinha
Reserve Team

NunoEspadinha is on a distinguished road
i only made a question... didn't even talked about me or my work... is that so difficult to have a proper answer????

Virtual-Games.com Racing Team - http://racing.virtual-games.com

RESPIRAFUTEBOL.COM

Miklós Fehér (1979-2004): We will remember you forever
NunoEspadinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:37:AM   #54
bruno167
Senior Squad

bruno167 will become famous soon enough
Great work. I hope that the rosters are really updated.

But i think may be you should rename the project. There are many bad feelings about CEP around here.

Anyway i have started to upload my chants packs to my filefront account. I will upload the rest in the next days.

For the guys ask why to make this project so near to fifa 09, the db can easily be converted and also not everyone will buy that game. I will install some leagues of this patch in my Fifa07 Ultimate game

FC Porto - winning since 1893

the club with more titles in portuguese football
FCP - 70
SLB - 68
bruno167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:27:AM   #55
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL
Whatever happens in this patch I hope that it does! xD

Is this CEP for 08 or 09?
RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 05:01:AM   #56
Lonestarr022
Starting XI

Lonestarr022 is on a distinguished road
This sounds like it will be great. Hope it can be out in time for the start of the new league season if it happens.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:56:PM   #57
Rayzor127
Youth Team

Rayzor127 is on a distinguished road
I'm not taking anbody's side and am not coming down on anybody's hard work. It just makes me shake my head in amazement when people continue to argue over permission and credibility for a patch.

The game was created by EA. Many skilled modders make changes that everyone appreciates including myself. But why should anyone care who uses what files for any other patches they create or modify? Although I don't have much modding experience myself, when I do create a patch, I don't care what it is used for after I've submitted it for download. If I was worried about getting credit and other people using my file for their enjoyment, then I wouldn't submit it in the first place and would just create it for my own use.

IMO, if you submit a patch for public use, then the public should be able to use it in any way they choose. Unless you're getting royalties for your work, then why worry about the credibility?

Believe me that any modders work is greatly appreciated and I think this is expressed when another modder wants to include your work in their patch. Take it as a compliment rather than shutting people out or getting angry over a game - life is too short!

Peace.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:04:PM   #58
Black Style
Club Supporter

Black Style is on a distinguished road
As I can see,patch will be released on 14 th of August?And will be the link
for download this patch here when it will released?
Black Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:57:AM   #59
JMH
Club Supporter

JMH is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JMH Send a message via MSN to JMH Send a message via Yahoo to JMH Send a message via Skype™ to JMH
Well I'm glad there are more people willing to realize that image of the "Ultimate FIFA game" And you know what, I am more than willing to join up with CEP. I can make Team Banners, League Banners, SoTiLogos and even Flags.

mogolos, You can have your choice wither to contribute or not but don't insult the efforts and the goal. And also keep in mind that if you won't help us, that you can't see the big picture. Which is to make a 5 star FIFA game for all those FIFA gamers. And if you refuse to see that, then you're no different to FIFA4Fans.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:18:AM   #60
Gavatron
Youth Team

Gavatron is an unknown quantity at this point
I was going to write a laborious psych evaluation of mogolos to perhaps explain his stance but instead I can summarise the attitude in 2 words :

Miserable f*ck
Gavatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:11:PM   #61
mogolos
Starting XI

mogolos has a spectacular aura aboutmogolos has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavatron View Post
I was going to write a laborious psych evaluation of mogolos to perhaps explain his stance but instead I can summarise the attitude in 2 words :

Miserable f*ck
My poor friend,
Have u got the educational base to communicate in a more polite/kind way or not? You know that the most easy way, especially for kids being grown up in an immature way is to be inexpensively ironic or use words according to their mental level, so it is in your hand if You 'll change your mode of writing or you 'll continue spelling words like a Monkey who believes that is a human being.
You started this one, I protect myself.
Anyway, keep it go my friend, but instead of my name write your one. I will be useful for your doctor in future!

best regards,

Mogolos

GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

kit and minikit templates: http:here

Que se lixe a troika

Last edited by mogolos; 09-08-2008 at 03:07:PM. Reason: adding text
mogolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:17:PM   #62
Keegan
Yardie

Keegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to allKeegan is a name known to all
Guys - stop the fighting.

Keegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 08:56:PM   #63
Gavatron
Youth Team

Gavatron is an unknown quantity at this point
i'd love to retort but I don't speak tard. sorry...
Gavatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:36:PM   #64
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL
Oh, blyat! ffs X(
RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:39:AM   #65
=Ultra=
Youth Team

=Ultra= is on a distinguished road
The flags Billy made for Serie C2 and C1 better not be in it too, because else CEP is no different than F4Fans too. Those take others work and release patches without authorisation too.
=Ultra= is offline   Reply With Quote