Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 05:08:PM   #1
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
fake.lnc :(

Recently I decided to start playing a nice FM 2006 game I had with Everton again. So after installing everything again, I loaded up the game.

Everything worked fine, untill I realised that the fake names for the German team weren't fixed yet. No problem I thought, so I downloaded a correction of this fake.lnc file, which I always do, and installed it. But back in my game the German team still wasn't back to normal again. So I decided to use another trick and delete the fake.lnc file altogether, but again no normal German team, only 'grey' random players.

Anyone know what's wrong an how to fix this?

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:41:AM   #2
Theodorakis
Banned

Theodorakis will become famous soon enough
man there are multiple fake.lnc files in database, try deleting all of them.

besides, I remove the complete lnc folder in Football Manager 2007\data\db\70? and I`ve experienced no problems at all. should work the same way in FM06. try.
Theodorakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:12:AM   #3
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
well, it works now.
It came out that I just had to wait for the next national game of Germany, before the coach could select 'normal' German players again. It's seems to be all fine now again.

Patience...

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote