This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2006, 05:51:PM   #1
theo
VII

theo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to behold
Physios' influence

If I have around 3 physios with physiotherapy 20 will that make my older players keep their good stats for more time? Cause with the default physios on my staff players older than 30 started getting pretty crap (even 30-31yos). So will it affect that in any way?
Old 08-10-2006, 06:53:PM   #2
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
I don't think physio's have got anything to do with it, it's just age and with age players become slower and more injury prone. That's just the way it is.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 07:18:PM   #3
theo
VII

theo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to behold
Yeah but can they at least make it happen later or in reduced masses? Their role in FM seems so small...
Old 08-10-2006, 09:39:PM   #4
romero
Reserve Team

romero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
What is their role?
romero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 05:01:AM   #5
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
To keep your players from getting injured too much.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 06:34:PM   #6
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
First thing I do with my club is fire the worst physios, and buy people like Lasmar, Spain has a bajillion 20 physios, and with them, what should've been 5 months injury, is reduced to 3 weeks. Physios rule if you push your players to the max.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 02:04:PM   #7
theo
VII

So many physios = less/shorter injuries?
Old 12-10-2006, 09:01:PM   #8
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Yeah
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:48:PM   #9
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
This has confused me for years, thought id finally do a comprehensive search on the SICommunity forums. Turns out, not many people really know

For me, im sure back in't day in 0102, i once heard someone say that it was the LENGTH of the injuries that was effected, not the amount of injuries. BUT i may well be extremley wrong.

However, the only thing i did find (from a respected member) was from Ackter, who is part of the testing team:

Quote:
physios effect a player's recovery time.

better coaches and less intensive training regimes should reduce injuries.
who knows if he's right...

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:17:PM   #10
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
only thing i have proven with my own playing experience is that the better the physios the shorter the injuries

(btw didn't we have a thread like this not too long ago?)

my example is that when I had the best physios one of my players recovered from a broken leg in 2/3 months, sometimes that takes around 5/6 months with other cases
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote