This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-09-2006, 01:29:AM   #1
Siawash
Senior Squad

Siawash will become famous soon enoughSiawash will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Siawash Send a message via MSN to Siawash
The Official "Should I Accept?" Thread

Well, you get the title.

Im still hooked on 06 and Man UTd are offering 47M euros for Essien whos worth 20.5 in the game.

"Should I Accept?"

Chelsea F.C. - FA Cup Winners 2009
Siawash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2006, 06:50:AM   #2
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Yes, easy.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2006, 08:49:AM   #3
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
why is this in 07 forum

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2006, 10:37:AM   #4
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
It isn't. Bitch.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2006, 03:52:PM   #5
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Chelsea (in my first gam without them), have offered the strangest deal I've ever seen, (I'm Liverpool): Essien + Makelele (this is 2008 btw) and 80m for Gerrard and Luis Garcia. These are the two nearest things I have to staples (together they're worth 70m). I use Gerrard as DM and Garcia as AMC, with Makelele and Essien I'd be to the formation I'm used to and good at, and I'd be able to buy Sneijder and Robinho who both were supposed to come to my club but didn't because I didn't have the money in time.... So, should I accept and let go my two best player to my biggest rival in order to get Makelele and Essien and maybe Robinho and Sneijder?
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2006, 03:49:AM   #6
Siawash
Senior Squad

Siawash will become famous soon enoughSiawash will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Siawash Send a message via MSN to Siawash
Haha, I thought it was still the FM06 thread when I posted it.

Chelsea F.C. - FA Cup Winners 2009
Siawash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2006, 06:50:PM   #7
Schmidty13
Club Supporter

Schmidty13 is on a distinguished road
lol
Schmidty13 is offline   Reply With Quote