This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2006, 06:25:AM   #1
AustSaint
Club Supporter

AustSaint is on a distinguished road
Fm 2007 Xbox 360

I am living and working in Japan at the moment and am about to purchase an xbox 360. I really enjoyed playing Football manager 2006 on my PSP, so I want to buy the next version, well a version with all the features of the PC, and the 360 version might give me that. The question I have is the game region coded?, or will it be region coded?. I know last years wasn`t so will this years be?, any help would be much appreciated.
Old 05-09-2006, 01:39:PM   #2
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
man, this game and the PES exclusiveness(if it's real) will probably give the 360 the edge if i buy it or the PS3....
Old 07-09-2006, 12:54:AM   #3
night
Starting XI

night is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipower
man, this game and the PES exclusiveness(if it's real) will probably give the 360 the edge if i buy it or the PS3....
Definately .

Rewind back a couple of years. I bought my PS2 for the sake of one game (well, I played many other games but they weren't my primary reason of getting a PS2): Winning Eleven.
I don't think many people will come to look at the specs of the 360 or PS3 but on the games that each platform offers and is going to offer. Personally, if I had the money, I'd get the XBOX 360 without a single moment of hesitation just because of FM2007 and PES.
night is offline   Reply With Quote