This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2006, 11:30:PM   #14
night
Starting XI

night is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to beholdnight is a splendid one to behold
I think this thread should be made a sticky. It's surprising how FM predicts many things correctly about players that we've never (or barely) heard of (except in FM ofcourse ).
night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:41:PM   #15
theo
VII

theo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to behold
Gonzales Kiese Rivaldo (17, AM RC) of AC Venezia **8th September 2006**

Just posting this so I can dig up the thread in a few years when the guy gets at a big club.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:38:PM   #16
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
yeh, we need a CM Legends Reunion thread

"Where is Ronald Gomez now"

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 03:32:PM   #17
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
He scored a goal at the World Cup, he's still at Saprissa.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:53:PM   #18
NIDOKING
Senior Squad

NIDOKING is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to NIDOKING
Error. He moved to Chipre, I recall HAPOEL Nicosia, but I'm not sure.

Hey! I'm alive o.o
Old 12-09-2006, 08:42:PM   #19
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
You're right, he moved to Apoel Nicosia in July. Must have signed for them during the WC. His page at Saprissa's site is still accessible from Google, that fooled me.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote