This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-08-2006, 12:11:PM   #1
monkeyhappy
Senior Squad

monkeyhappy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyhappy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyhappy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyhappy is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to monkeyhappy Send a message via Yahoo to monkeyhappy
FM Legends Transfers

Tobias Hysen has gone from Djurgardens to Sunderland for £1.7 mil!
Cherno Samba from Cadiz to Plymouth! On a free!

Last edited by monkeyhappy; 31-08-2006 at 10:44:PM. Reason: Im an idiot
monkeyhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2006, 12:47:PM   #2
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
Samba:Bow:

you mean they moved for real?

i know Tsigalko played in Marítimo for a couple of months but they trashed him lol...
Old 31-08-2006, 01:15:PM   #3
monkeyhappy
Senior Squad

monkeyhappy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyhappy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyhappy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyhappy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipower
Samba:Bow:

you mean they moved for real?

i know Tsigalko played in Marítimo for a couple of months but they trashed him lol...
yeah for real! Samba is at plymouth now! cuz its the deadline day.

Last edited by monkeyhappy; 31-08-2006 at 10:44:PM. Reason: Im an idiot
monkeyhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2006, 08:07:PM   #4
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Tevez and Mascherano to West Ham... holy crap, I was so sure United would get them, or maybe Arsenal or Chelsea, but West Ham? With these guys, I'm guessing West Ham will put up a good fight. And I'm gonna congratulate Wenger on getting Baptista, Reyes is a whiner IMO, anyways.

Last edited by Azrael; 31-08-2006 at 08:08:PM. Reason: What the fudge?
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 03:33:AM   #5
Fernandez
Team Captain

Fernandez is a jewel in the roughFernandez is a jewel in the roughFernandez is a jewel in the rough
I'm gonna play as West Ham once FM 07 comes out. :jambo:
Old 01-09-2006, 03:34:AM   #6
Siawash
Senior Squad

Siawash will become famous soon enoughSiawash will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Siawash Send a message via MSN to Siawash
Same here, or be Chelsea and buy them. Haha.

Chelsea F.C. - FA Cup Winners 2009
Siawash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 08:25:AM   #7
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Meh, Tevez and Mascherano aren't really FM legends.

I heard somewhere in the Chelsea thread that Maxim would go to Chelsea. But I think it was a joke by an FM-playing Chelsea fan.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 09:09:AM   #8
Stotty
Fan Favourite

Stotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud of
haha no that was me winding them all up.

20LEGEND

Stotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 10:21:AM   #9
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Kallstrom moved to Lyon this summer.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 02:53:PM   #10
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Seriously? Damn, I thought he was going to go to Middlesbrough... guess not. Best transfer of the summer will have to be Ballack though, free transfer, that was incredible, Cheski's gonna have a great season, this one, I forsee, let's hail and ****.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 04:04:PM   #11
monkeyhappy
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz
Kallstrom moved to Lyon this summer.
yeah, i was really surprised at that. isaksson went to man city aswell!
isnt it funny that rennes are second from bottom after those two left aswell :funny: idiots
Old 01-09-2006, 04:45:PM   #12
Ebonix
YELLOW CARD - Sarcasm

Ebonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to all
I can't wait to see Isaksson playing for Man City, he impressed me allot at the World Cup

||| Tumblr ||| Last.FM |||
Ebonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 06:02:PM   #13
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Both have been a real driving force for Rennes IRL and both are regulars for Sweden so it didn't really surprise me

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote