Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-08-2006, 01:25:AM   #14
gamerguy350
Reserve Team

gamerguy350 will become famous soon enough
I can never get Beckham to come to my club.
gamerguy350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 02:37:AM   #15
Hopeunited
Starting XI

Hopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Hopeunited
first touch and technique are justifiable. Aggression, work rate, agility, and strength tho....

Quote:
Another one of Yossarian's perverted moments:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.
Hopeunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 02:38:AM   #16
gamerguy350
Reserve Team

gamerguy350 will become famous soon enough
How is work rate questionable? The man gives his all every game.
gamerguy350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 10:19:AM   #17
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
totally agree, the only dodgy one is agility.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 10:44:AM   #18
Dan the monkey

When you compare those stats with a good player from the Championship, its ridiculous. We all know Real Madrid only bought him for commercial reasons.

Free-kicks, Corners, Long Shots, Work Rate, Crossing, Passing are all fair.

But facken ell the other stats, Stamina + Natural Fitness = 20!? Come on, he throws up in some games and don't say its because he gives his all which he does I know, but a player with 20 for Stamina and Natural Fitness should be able to run all day without any trouble, like Eboue.

Agility is a joke, he's flat footed, but still has 19 for agility?? Aggression 17? I've hardly ever seen him dive in to a tackle and get really stuck in. And Strength 18, since when has he been very very strong?
Old 21-08-2006, 11:00:AM   #19
Dreath
Senior Squad

Dreath has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to Dreath
Besies being an overpaid egotistical bastard and being f*cking average for oh the past 3 seasons. No there's nothing wrong with those stats at all.

Maybe 5 years ago he was the beest passer, freekick taker in the world. but he's so average now it's untrue.
Dreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 11:41:AM   #20
SlowSilver
Fan Favourite

SlowSilver has a spectacular aura aboutSlowSilver has a spectacular aura aboutSlowSilver has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to SlowSilver
I don't think people realise that just because he has great stats, he won't always perform.

Just because Beckham isn't playing well in real life right now doesn't mean that he isn't capable of passing a ball well, or taking a freekick.

Last edited by SlowSilver; 21-08-2006 at 11:45:AM.
SlowSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 11:46:AM   #21
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
exactly, like i said above, he ALWAYS has 6 av ratings for me.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 22-08-2006, 10:35:PM   #22
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
he just scored an amazing chip over the goalie from 45 yards out

later that day...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.JPG (113.8 KB, 108 views)

Last edited by yoyo913; 22-08-2006 at 10:45:PM.
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 12:32:PM   #23
Jonaz
Club Supporter

Jonaz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jonaz Send a message via MSN to Jonaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the monkey
But facken ell the other stats, Stamina + Natural Fitness = 20!? Come on, he throws up in some games and don't say its because he gives his all which he does I know, but a player with 20 for Stamina and Natural Fitness should be able to run all day without any trouble, like Eboue.
Throws up in some games? U mean the on in the world cup when the heat was like ROASTING and the fact that the England players were restricted to how much water they were allowed to have?

I think id be throwing up as well if id have given my all for the team in temperatures like in Germany.
Old 23-08-2006, 05:31:PM   #24
Ebonix
YELLOW CARD - Sarcasm

Ebonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to all
The reason he threw up in the world cup was more due to the shear sun stroke. Apart from that, when else has he done it? (:/)

||| Tumblr ||| Last.FM |||
Ebonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2006, 05:32:PM   #25
Tom
That Nice Guy

haha! Using "throws up alot" as a term of abuse

As with what the guys said above, he did it once.

Stamina 20 for me.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 23-08-2006, 09:19:PM   #26
Dan the monkey

Well I spose, but there isn't really any evidence to prove he isn't one of the world's fitest players I'd say he deserves 15 stamina at most. You can not honestly say he has better stamina than Eboue?