Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-08-2006, 10:25:PM   #1
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
why is beckham so good

his physical stats kicks ass

look at his work rate... look at all of his stats for that matter!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg becks.JPG (113.5 KB, 255 views)
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 10:27:PM   #2
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
not to lower the tone of this thread too much, but he is COMPLETELY WANK on my game.

When i say wank, i mean wank in terms of his average ratings. I'm not sure he's ever seen a score above 7.

He gets between 6.50 and 6.90 in every season before he retires for me.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 10:33:PM   #3
gamerguy350
Reserve Team

gamerguy350 will become famous soon enough
Beckham is God.
gamerguy350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 10:37:PM   #4
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
to be fair though, apart from dribbling and pace, there isnt much Beckham doesnt do in real life!

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 20-08-2006, 10:40:PM   #5
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
the funny thing is that all those stats are justified.
Old 20-08-2006, 10:43:PM   #6
Tom
That Nice Guy

thats what i mean

Apart from i'd give him dribbling 9.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 20-08-2006, 10:43:PM   #7
gamerguy350
Reserve Team

gamerguy350 will become famous soon enough
Workrate is definetley justfiable.
gamerguy350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2006, 10:46:PM   #8
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
and the fact he is/was the best passer, corner taker, crosser and free kick taker in the world.
Old 20-08-2006, 10:46:PM   #9
theo
VII

theo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to behold
Aggression 17 - No way :boohoo:.
Agility 19 - Unless he's Mickey Owen in disguise: no way!
Dribbling 13 - Anything lower than 10 would be fair.
Finishing 14 - .
First touch 19 - A 14-ish would have been more apropiate.
Long shots 19 - When was the last time he scored one?
Long throws 14 - !?
Penalty taking 19 - :fool:
Old 20-08-2006, 11:36:PM   #10
monkeyhappy
Senior Squad

monkeyhappy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyhappy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyhappy is a jewel in the roughmonkeyhappy is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to monkeyhappy Send a message via Yahoo to monkeyhappy
David Beckham is this good because he is the golden boy of english football! Plus FM people must really him. I think its the old thing of adjusting stats to try to make the player as influential on the game as they are in real life matches even though they may not really be realistic stats for the player. plus he should have more for jumping, remember when he jumped out of the way of that brazilian tackle in the world cup, he was in orbit then! a cynical idea may be that he bribed SI to make him aw-thum
Old 21-08-2006, 12:04:AM   #11
Fernandez
Team Captain

Fernandez is a jewel in the roughFernandez is a jewel in the roughFernandez is a jewel in the rough
Blame the Spanish Scouts.
Old 21-08-2006, 01:14:AM   #12
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo
Long shots 19 - When was the last time he scored one?
Um.... the World Cup?

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2006, 01:25:AM   #13
Socrates
Starting XI

Socrates will become famous soon enough
His technique is 17? Maybe I have a different understanding of what technique is? Agility is quite high and his mental stats are quite fair actually. I think I would drop some of his technical stats now though...

Anyway in my Tottenham game I am managing England right now and he is owning the middle with Carrick, there passes are ripping defences left, right, and center. Not to mention he scores some good long range goals aswell...