This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 06 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 57 votes, 4.91 average. Display Modes
Old 21-05-2006, 09:57:PM   #53
barthez4
Senior Squad

barthez4 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to barthez4
Really, any team can win it. I'm currently playing with Treviso in Serie A, and I've done well so far, with my only defeat yet coming on the first match of the season. Since then, I've been pounding most teams, and I beat AC Milan and drew against Inter.

Let's go Korea!

barthez4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2006, 08:20:AM   #54
Asisoni
Club Supporter

Asisoni is on a distinguished road
Dream Team From The Dreams Of The Dreams

Hello all.
i havent posted here in a long time (lot of work, studies and family stuff took away my time playing fifa 06).
i just built the most amazing dream team as i took barcelona and in one season only i made a million changes.
first thing was to find a strong sponsor.
first thing about transfers i did was to sell eto'o, messi and deco.
then, i bought kaka, adriano and tried to get ronaldo as well but real madrid were no willing to sell him, even for a crazy sum of 34.000 and 1003 week salaray.
after that i bought gennaro gattuso to play next to xabi.
the last transfer was thiery henry.
i sold some less important players as well.
now my team looks like this:

valdes
beletti---puyol---oleguer---van bronchorst
gattuso--xabi
kaka------------ronaldinho
adriano---henry

WHAT A CRAZY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i never played such an amazing team in fifa.
first game after all these transfers was against...real madrid.
boom boom boom boom 4:0 at the end - twice adriano, one of henry and in the 90th minute gattuso scored one of his own, and it could be easy 8:0 if ronaldinho and kaka would be serios and not playing like they are in the beach.
what a dream team i have now...
Asisoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2006, 05:35:AM   #55
Zerofire
Club Supporter

Zerofire is on a distinguished road

Hey,

I was wondering, is it possible to have two careers with different names on an Xbox? I think it's impossible since I tried it on my old Gamecube version and it erased my whole career. Now, the team I chose (Guadalajara) is a team that only lets players from its nation (Mexico) play in real life, mainly to influence the rise of more Mexican players rather than depending on foreign players, no offense, I think a lot of foreign players are awesome and Mexico has a lot of them, but I want keep this team that same way in the game.

Thing is, they have another team in the US called Chivas USA, I know, it's a low rank team, but I was thinking, I'm in the 4th year of my career with Guadalajara, but I want to get Chivas USA and, since in real life has diverse players, make it the best team through transfers, loans, etc. Use the full capabilities of FIFA and enjoy it to the max. But I don't know, do you guys think it would erase my career, even under a different name? And what do you suggest, go with the Foreign-Acceptable Team lol >_<' or stay loyal to my team and only depend on players from Mexico?

I mean, in the end, both teams are from the same owner, except one allows foreign players and is in the US and the original one is in Mexico and is 100% Mexican based. ^_^'

Thx!

Laterz......

Last edited by Zerofire; 30-05-2006 at 05:39:AM.
Zerofire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:48:PM   #56
akshay
Club Supporter

akshay is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asisoni
Good times in dortmund.
the team is at second place in the bundsliga, alberto gilardino and jose antonio reyes leads the league scorers.
in the champions league the team is leading the group with 10 points after 4 games.
the last game was at home against ajax. gilardino and reyes were on the bench, they had to get some rest.
nunez ( a talent my scout brought from brasil last year) and luca toni started and they didnt manage to score.
at the 72th minute it is ajax who scores and it was a big shock for all the supporters.
in that minute reyes and gilardino stood up from the bench and were about to get in the game to save the day.
luca toni goes out, and i play with 3 strikers.
at the 79th minute gilardino scores a great goal from 18 meters.
in the 86th minute the game is dicided with a great goal of reyes...
2-1 to dortmund and the team is through to the next stage in the champions league.
the teams regular 11 are :

weindfeler

degen-------metzelder------worms------brezenska

ljunberg---rosicky---dede

carlos alberto

reyes--------gilardino

are you a commentator or do something like that coz ur posts are quite good
akshay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:21:PM   #57
Falco88
Youth Team

Falco88 is on a distinguished road
7th Year now, many of my stars have already retired, there's no doubt that's they will be missed. Anyway after my 5 years at Lincoln, I moved to Plymouth Argyle, nice 2 years but I've to move on into the next level, so I took Chelsea as my new crew, a very old crew I've to say, Lampard is still active at 35, Gudjohnsen is also active even with his 37, and many other old folks are still on play, so I've to change the things around, I sold all the lower stats players and buy new ones, here's the list of my new crew:
GK: Cech
DF: Gallas, De Jong, Del Horno, Senderos and two youngters
MD: Lampard, Lee Holmes, Reo Cooker, Gallato, Essien, Wright-Phillips, Robben, Duff
FW: Aguirre, Costantin, Gudjohnsen
Beggining of the season, the things doesn't look right in the first match, Chelsea 0-2 Lincoln City, my old crew is making me look like very bad, but things would change in the second half, one goal of Costantin at 47, makes the things look better, 66 and penalty in favour, Lampard shoots and it's in the net, 77 penalty against, not a good new, but here's comes Robbie Keane, he shoots and Cech saves it, 88, two minutes left, all are waiting for the final blow, but Duff steals it, pass it to Robben, Robben makes a good pass to Aguirre, he makes the shot and....it in the net, Chelsea wins 3-2 in the last minute, very hard to make it, but anyway they make it. The season continues and Chelsea is trying to stay at the top of the league, but Licoln City, Plymouth and Arsenal are very close to the blues, while the Red Devils are struggling at the league. Meanwhile at the Champions League, Chelsea is going thru the first round with no problems except for a draw against F.C. Basel and a close match against Porto, but things couldn't be better for the blues. So future looks clear and shinny for the rest of the season, but it really will be? We'll have to wait and see
Old 08-06-2006, 03:42:PM   #58
abbas.somji
Club Supporter

abbas.somji is on a distinguished road
wow! exciting seasons! one question, how do u play with a big club like em and their salary is probably high so how do u play with em and not get sacked?! even if i win each gae 10 nil i get sacked coz im over budget!
abbas.somji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 08:09:PM   #59
Falco88
Youth Team

Falco88 is on a distinguished road
That's very simple
1)I choose Chelsea mainly cuz they ended 2nd in the prev. season, that way as I won with Plymouth the league and the English Cup, so that means that the Community Shield Match would be Chelsea vs. Plymouth, right? Win it and you will have a 25 000 Prize, that way I lose money but I have this back up money to stay without any problem.
2) High Morale Players are more easy to renovate their contracts, so choose one with the highest morale. Ex. Cech 99 Salary 584!, but that's not a problem as he's very happy with the team you can low his salary to let say 285, which is very low for a 99 GK, do that with the others with high morale and your loses after every match will be lower.
3)Don't have many players in your team, have 1 GK, 7-8 Defenders, 8 Midfield Players and 3-4 Forwards, cuz that's what you need, you don't need more players.
4)Buy stars youngsters, why? Cuz thie salary is lower from those older, example
Xavi is 85 and his salary is 385, while let say Holmes is 85 but his salary is 305, see the difference.
5)Improve the stadium, a bigger stadium means more money!
6) Sometimes is hard but if you're losing too much money, sell one player with high salary, is hard but It will save you from being sacked, or if you don't want to sell it, the give away in a season loan
7) The more cups you win, the more money you have, win as many cups as you can, in one season in England, if you're lucky you can win these cups: ECC, Premier League, English Cup, League Cup, Community Shield and the Super European Cup, total money you can receive from these cups, about 200.000, depending on the sponsor you choose.
And for extra info, I win only 385 per home match with Chelsea and I have losses of 1000 per away match, so as you see all you need is money to stay in the game
Old 17-06-2006, 05:15:AM   #60
Asisoni
Club Supporter

Asisoni is on a distinguished road
My third season with Barcelona has started.
last season was the most amazing season ever.
head to head with real madrid on all titles!!!
our two big clubs met in the champions league final and we have won 1:0 from a goal of adriano after a one sided game expet 15 minutes in the second half when beckham shot one bomb to the post.

a few days later, our two big clubs meets three weeks before the league ends in tha bernabeu, while we both had both 92 points...we won 1:0 with a goal of henry.

a week later, and our two big clubs meets on the spanish cup final where we won 2:0 with goals of kaka and ronaldinho.

we got all three titles, winning real madrid on them all.
the next season started and we had the european super cup final against inter. a 3:1 win (kaka, gatusso, henry) gave us another title.
then we had the spanish super cup against...real madrid.
2:1 at the end, two goals of adriano.
all five titles to barcelona.

the current squad looks like this :

VALDES(1)

BELLETI(2)------PUYOL(5)------EDMILSON(15)-------ZAMBROTTA(3)

GATUSSO(8.)---EMERSON(14)

KAKA'(22)-----------------------------RONALDINHO(10)

ADRIANO(9)---HENRY(12)

my current problem is moeny offcourse. right now at the start of the season, i have 77.000 on the budget. every away game i lose 3000 and every home game i lose 350. i am affraid i wont be able to finish this season.

any suggestions how to prevent this? (i allready have a team with less than 18 players and only one goalkeeper, and my stadium manager is on level 10)
so? what shall i do now?
Asisoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 11:58:PM   #61
dipset
Reserve Team

dipset could be mistaken for Xifiodipset could be mistaken for Xifio
hahah hes at it again, rock on boy boy
dipset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 03:50:AM   #62
Klobb
Starting XI

Location: SGF Building 2,Soccer Discussion floor, Apartment 69
Klobb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Klobb
In my 13th season in career, 3rd at bayern, going well with these names scattered throughout the lineup, Gerrard, Podolski, Deisler, Schweinsteiger, Roque Santa Cruz and Demichelis and Jeremies coming off the bench and having some key performances...I captured 4 trophies last year and basically prob. will do the same this year as the rest of the bundesliga is having trouble even having enough players (2 teams ahve forfeited matches so far)

UEFA Cup PL Champion 2005-2006
Klobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2006, 07:25:PM   #63
1966+2006
nvm

1966+2006 is a glorious beacon of light1966+2006 is a glorious beacon of light1966+2006 is a glorious beacon of light1966+2006 is a glorious beacon of light1966+2006 is a glorious beacon of light1966+2006 is a glorious beacon of light
jeremies in 13 years?
Old 01-09-2006, 07:24:AM   #64
Fifa Fulham
Club Supporter

Fifa Fulham is on a distinguished road
Ok my season. I'm with fulham at the moment hence the username. It's my second season with them now. I've just played a few games (all at professional level) and am currently in 3rd position in the English Premier League. So here's my updated squad with some new transfers i've brought in over the last season.

First Team

GK - Mark Crossley - 68
RB - Moritz Volz - 78
CB - Brett Aloisi - 78
CB - Zat Knight - 79
LB - Carlos Bocanegra - 75
LWM - Luis Boa-Morte - 83
CM - Shola Osborne - 80
CM - Claus Jensen - 81
RWM - Dennis Rommedahl - 73
CF - Heidar Helguson - 75
CF - Brian McBride - 69

Subs & Reserves

GK - Jaroslav Dronby - 72
LB - Will Andrews - 70
CB - Dario Carevic - 71
CB - Zesh Rehman - 70
RB - Bartosz Krakowiak - 66
LM - Stephen McPhail - 73
LM - Kevin Barralon - 72
CM - Helge Dospel - 55
CM - Jiri Jarosik - 81
RM - Elrich Ahmad
RM - Steed Malbranque - 76
CF - Tomasz Radzinski

Just writing this list has made me aware of some things. My reserve goalkeeper is better than my first team goalkeeper. The LM Stephen McPhail i brough in from Barnsley, and he has gone from 70-73. When i recently brought in Jiri Jarosik in from Birmingham, he was 76, he has now progressed to 81. Try writing a list out yourself, seems to help

So that's my full team. A fairly big squad with some quality. I'm a four star club now. More updates will come after the January transfer market.
:amika:
Fifa Fulham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 03:30:PM   #65
0Kama0
Club Supporter

0Kama0 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to 0Kama0 Send a message via Skype™ to 0Kama0
I have my 3rd season in FIFA 06, 2nd season with Aston Villa.
My team:

---------------------------Sorensen--------------------------
--Mertesacker-----Laursen-----------Mellberg--------Samuel--
-------------------------------------------------------------
--McCann---------Rosicky--------Djemba-Djemba------Barry--
------------------Angel------------Baros---------------------
0Kama0 is offline   Reply With Quote