This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 93 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 24-11-2005, 03:13:PM   #40
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
You mean the patch? The Dugout.net has all of them http://www.thedugout.net/download.php?cmv=12&cat=1#

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2005, 09:50:AM   #41
Oz_Leeds_Fan
Senior Squad

Oz_Leeds_Fan is on a distinguished road
Nice one, thanks mate

Marching on Together!!
Oz_Leeds_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2005, 01:39:AM   #42
ngyc
Fan Favourite

ngyc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to ngyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpvankasteren
No, he's right Alex. If you have 6.0.1 already you only need the 6.0.1b exe.
thanks ruud. already installed
Old 12-12-2005, 08:26:PM   #43
Hiddnfox
Club Supporter

Hiddnfox is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hiddnfox
just out of curiosity, would I use the FM2006 patches for Worldwide Soccer Manager 2006?

will the be the same in the future too? or will they release seperate patches for each one?
Hiddnfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 09:08:PM   #44
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
No, you wouldn't. They release seperate versions, listed in the FM patch download below the FM versions (check this link for example).

If you have the download version, you have no need to patch just yet. The download build is later than the 6.0.1b one.

If you have the boxed version, you need to get the WWSM full 6.0.1b patch.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 09:20:PM   #45
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
6.0.2 is out:

http://www.sigames.com/downloads.php?type=view&id=365
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
PSVFOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 09:45:PM   #46
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Well we've seen this coming haven't we?

Unfortunatly there aren't any mirrors yet, since it's pretty fresh. I'll download it tommorow when it comes at TheDugout and FileFront aswell(I hope).

BTW what a huge fix list! It's even too big to post in one message!

Edit: Does anyone know if the patch works on already saved games too?

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Last edited by Zlatan; 19-12-2005 at 09:52:PM.
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2005, 09:52:PM   #47
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
That is big. Alex will love it.

Torrent for those who know how to use it.

Last edited by rpvankasteren; 19-12-2005 at 09:59:PM.
Old 19-12-2005, 10:15:PM   #48
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
the fix list includes the one of 6.0.1b....
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
PSVFOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2005, 12:03:AM   #49
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Mirrors:

Throw-In
Rapidshare
FMFreaks
Filefront

Last edited by rpvankasteren; 20-12-2005 at 12:07:AM.
Old 20-12-2005, 02:23:AM   #50
Socrates
Starting XI

Socrates will become famous soon enough
Just wanted to tell you guys that MCFM is out for anyone that is interested. Make sure you backup your savegame as always :jambo: I have not tested this one yet so i just backup your files and all.

Last edited by Socrates; 20-12-2005 at 02:34:AM.
Socrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2005, 02:56:AM   #51
Hopeunited
Starting XI

Hopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Hopeunited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlatan
Edit: Does anyone know if the patch works on already saved games too?
Yea ditto that.

Quote:
Another one of Yossarian's perverted moments:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.
Hopeunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2005, 05:37:AM   #52
Fernandez
Team Captain

Fernandez is a jewel in the roughFernandez is a jewel in the roughFernandez is a jewel in the rough
Thanks Ruud.