Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2005, 01:30:PM   #1
eassam
Youth Team

eassam is on a distinguished road
CM 5 is not as bad as it sounds!

CM 5 is not as bad as it sounds! It is alright game and in my thoughts much better than fm2005! this game is atleast challenging and there is no bugs so far for me in this game! mind u i downloaded the patch!
Old 01-04-2005, 02:15:PM   #2
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
No bugs???? The hell which game are you actually talking about?

No wonder there's EA in your name

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Old 01-04-2005, 02:48:PM   #3
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
april fools or just a fool?
j/k
Old 01-04-2005, 03:06:PM   #4
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
both probably, with the first (hopefully of many) patch the game is still shockingly awful, mainly for its match engine. If that was ok then i could live with it.

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 02-04-2005, 01:55:AM   #5
eassam
Youth Team

first look at urself and this is my opinion and i think ur an idiot! both of u
Old 02-04-2005, 06:20:AM   #6
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Please keep your opinion about the game.

You can think CM5 is a good game, but we know what it was supposed to end up like. BGS did a pretty good job, but competition from FM 2005 is steep. Yes, the game is a lot faster than FM, but there is a reason for that. It's a lot faster, because it doesn't have to do as many calculations as FM. It lacks both data and a realistic match engine.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:46:AM   #7
ngyc
Fan Favourite

ngyc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to ngyc
i heard that CM5 contain less details data
Old 02-04-2005, 02:26:PM   #8
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by eassam
thats fine, just dont go slating my review in the other thread then, like i say, if you have an inteligeble argument then PM me

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 02-04-2005, 07:13:PM   #9
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by eassam

first of all i was joking and 2nd u dont realy have a nice attitude do ya.. Smart boy (no j/k this time) :dragan:
Old 02-04-2005, 07:37:PM   #10
adj137
Senior Squad

adj137 will become famous soon enough
i got the game, i'm not regretting the purchase but the match engine
and the skin is horrible, that and if you go to any big team their youngsters are almopst as good as a mid table team.

the game is far better then i expected, but then again my expectations were pretty low
Old 02-04-2005, 07:58:PM   #11
Tom
That Nice Guy

interesting view, do you think its as good as FM though?

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 03-04-2005, 02:25:AM   #12
eassam
Youth Team

it is almost as good as fm but the only thing is the match engine and skin. that's it. the match engine is cool but it can be better! but the skins suck!
Old 03-04-2005, 07:42:AM   #13
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
The match engine is cool? Things happen so fast it's 3-2 before you know the game even started And it skips some goals too.