Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 22-03-2005, 12:41:AM   #14
Rangers#50#
Youth Team

Rangers#50# is on a distinguished road
Have to disagree, i just got mine today and although i can see why others may like it i just can't get used to it and don't think it is good at all. Stick with FM2005.
Old 22-03-2005, 03:32:AM   #15
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
I'm playing it for the first time at the moment, and one thing I absolutely HATE is the lack of information you get during the match when you have the registration on highlights. The engine just jumps from highlight to highlight, and before you can blink a goal is scored or the ball goes out.
Having it register the complete match is no option either. Just takes too long.

It's just all too hectic btw. No good info from the scouts either.

Another thing I noticed was that the 'improved offers' clubs give, after you negotiate one of their offers, are often lower than the original one
Old 22-03-2005, 03:36:AM   #16
Sir Calumn

I certainly agree with your about the match engine, that was one major disappointment for me.

What do you think about the tactics engine though?

Old 22-03-2005, 03:40:AM   #17
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Look in the other thread

I like it enough, it can certainly be improved though. The players keep to their position, but move away if needed. And they do seem to play defensive when you tell them to.
At least it has one, as opposed to TCM
Old 28-03-2005, 01:53:AM   #18
mlsmanager2002
Youth Team

mlsmanager2002 is on a distinguished road
Whille we're on CM training, does the training and player form have any effect on how they perform on the pitch?

The only game I've played that has this is Sick as a Parrot, where you have to look at how players trained to see if you should select them for the match (you can't directly see their attributes). I don't know if TCM does this either.
Old 28-03-2005, 08:36:PM   #19
Sir Calumn

I havent really got far enough to find out yet - from Eidos claims it should do, but I'm not to sure.