This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2005, 03:29:PM   #1
dominicano
Club Supporter

dominicano is on a distinguished road
i have cm5 demo

i have the new cm5 demo its ok i guess but 2 many bugz......people beta believe me im gonna post picz of anything u want ok holla back....just ask for it and ima post it..
Old 12-03-2005, 05:42:PM   #2
emilin
Reserve Team

emilin is on a distinguished road
how is that player search ? and does it have large DB ?

thx to L23 for the quality sig
Old 12-03-2005, 06:12:PM   #3
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
If it's that demo we know about, it's not in any way comparable to the version they'll release friday. Wrong forum, btw.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:42:PM   #4
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
if thats the demo he's talking about, then im very worried as to why he isnt abusing it more

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 12-03-2005, 09:53:PM   #5
ngyc
Fan Favourite

ngyc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to ngyc
is it the "pre-alpha beta" demo we downloaded last time he mean?
Old 12-03-2005, 10:00:PM   #6
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
probably, the horrid one

love this thread, look at the bottom post http://www.championshipmanager.co.uk...threadid=11477

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 12-03-2005, 10:22:PM   #7
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
How diffrent did it went huh?

Lol released in the autumn of 2005 maybe

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Old 12-03-2005, 10:32:PM   #8
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
2004 even
Old 12-03-2005, 11:10:PM   #9
Tom
That Nice Guy

thats why its funny

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 14-03-2005, 07:44:PM   #10
dominicano
Club Supporter

dominicano is on a distinguished road
the demo is very bad,,

itsok i guess but the demo has 2 many bugs it says stuff like real madrid want the versatile 37 yr old ashley cole...the game is not bad transfers r ok but the real demo i hear is comin out on friday ill wait and c that i can send u lot the demo just email me..ok The tactis screen is very good ill tell u that...one thing that suprised me is why is forlan still in man utd in the game..i dont mind he is good...its harder to buy playerzzzzzz ill tell u that and man utd dont have money in the demo version so u gota make money anway holla
Old 14-03-2005, 07:47:PM   #11
Tom
That Nice Guy

sounds like the dodgy demo to me, but i may be wrong

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 15-03-2005, 08:43:AM   #12
ngyc
Fan Favourite

ngyc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to ngyc
Re: the demo is very bad,,

Quote:
Originally posted by dominicano
itsok i guess but the demo has 2 many bugs it says stuff like real madrid want the versatile 37 yr old ashley cole...the game is not bad transfers r ok but the real demo i hear is comin out on friday ill wait and c that i can send u lot the demo just email me..ok The tactis screen is very good ill tell u that...one thing that suprised me is why is forlan still in man utd in the game..i dont mind he is good...its harder to buy playerzzzzzz ill tell u that and man utd dont have money in the demo version so u gota make money anway holla
CM rules
Old 16-03-2005, 02:53:AM   #13
shokz
The Red Devil

shokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to behold
Re: i have cm5 demo

Quote:
Originally posted by dominicano
i have the new cm5 demo its ok i guess but 2 many bugz......people beta believe me im gonna post picz of anything u want ok holla back....just ask for it and ima post it..
holla holla.