This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 29-05-2005, 03:58:PM   #40
Hopeunited
Starting XI

Hopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Hopeunited
Help? Anyone?

Quote:
Another one of Yossarian's perverted moments:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.
Hopeunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 04:37:PM   #41
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Just keep trying, I guess. With their potential they should be granted one after appealing. Even without caps.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2005, 04:40:PM   #42
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
you'll never get Adu, hes far too young.

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2005, 02:31:AM   #43
shrekiejai
Reserve Team

shrekiejai is on a distinguished road
You probably cant sign them at the start of the game...
play a few more seasons, let them play some NT games...then try...
Old 30-05-2005, 02:10:PM   #44
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
agreed, totally

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 07-06-2005, 12:02:PM   #45
Tom
That Nice Guy

because it was such a good post and is a great reminder to all those people who THINK they have problems i've posted it here, so if you are having problems with you team, before posting read this quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianstallion
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Your team plays one ****ty game. They lose confidence. They put some more ****ty games on the table for you. Team struggles in the league, cup, etc. Person playing FM 2005 gets pissed, posts in the FM 2005 forum at SG. Amazingly gets this exact same reply from me. Person goes back, plays FM 2005 some more. Person's team gets a lucky win. Confidence increases. Team gets better results. All is well, you go back to playing FM and masterbating, I have a diet Pepsi.
Peace.

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 07-06-2005, 05:54:PM   #46
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
shouldn't you translate it into more "correct" and understandable english? :jambo:
Old 07-06-2005, 08:14:PM   #47
Rocky
Forza Suarez! (ps brotha can you spare a dime?)

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light
haha my post was FAQ-worthy
Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 08:16:AM   #48
ngyc
Fan Favourite

ngyc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to ngyc
can anyone show me how to play online? i mean the steps to create game or join games
Old 10-07-2005, 10:11:AM   #49
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpvankasteren in the future FAQ for CFM Breamster
NETWORKING

Hosting
To start a network game you do the same as if you were starting a normal game. But when starting a network game, the host (the person starting the game) needs to make sure he has his PC set up correctly. Not only do you need to have FM start a game with the "run as server" option selected, you also need to make sure you don't have a firewall blocking the internet traffic FM will produce. FM uses two ports for its traffic, port 10093 for TCP, and 10094 for UDP, and both need to be freed to be able to host a game. If you don't, you'll find other people aren't able to connect to your game.
You can also enable a force continue in the preferences, forcing people to continue after an amount of time has passed, or after a percentage of players has pressed continue; whichever comes first. The last thing you can do is add a password to your game, so not just anybody can join your game.
Should someone join that you didn't want to, or someone starts behaving in a way that compromises the gameplay, the host can choose to kick (temporarily) or ban (irrevocable, for that game) that player from the game by right clicking his name in the game status screen.

Joining
To join a game, choose the "network" option from the main menu, or the "join game" option from the side menu in the preferences screen. You'll come up to a screen with two sections. The bottom one will show games running on the LAN you are part of, the top one shows servers you've played FM on recently. To join a game that is not run on the LAN, you select "join other server" on the bottom of the side menu. A window will show where you need to enter the IP address of the person hosting the game. If you can't find him or can't join him, point him at the bit about the ports that need to be opened.
I do believe it was mentioned in lesser detail in the first post, though.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:18:AM   #50
ngyc
Fan Favourite

is it both side have to have the same version and database? mine already patched by the FMSorted updates

btw, how to know the port 10093 and 10094 are open?

EDIT: just found it on first page. thanks ruud

Last edited by ngyc; 10-07-2005 at 10:25:AM.
ngyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 04:21:PM   #51
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

You use the database of the host, but it is recommended to have the same version of FM, to avoid conflicts.

As I don't know what firewall you use, I can't possibly help you to open them up. There's going to be an option of opening ports in it somewhere.

Last edited by rpvankasteren; 10-07-2005 at 04:24:PM.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:45:AM   #52
ngyc
Fan Favourite

i think if you're using router, you have to do port forwarding before you can host (or join perhaps) the game