Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-12-2004, 10:37:PM   #1
bienconero
BANNED - Warez

bienconero is on a distinguished road
Just A Question ! ! !

What is the diffrence between ( CM5 & FM5 ) ...

which is better ? ,,,

because i decided to buy it ...

thanX .
Old 02-12-2004, 11:05:PM   #2
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
CM 5 won't be out for a long time(somewhere between march 2005 and june 2005) and I think it isn't even coming out. And if it does it'll be such crappy.

FM 2005 is far and I mean far better.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Old 03-12-2004, 03:10:AM   #3
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Football Manager 2005 is made by Sports Interactive. The company that made all of the previous CM games (from CM1 to CM0304). HOWEVER, last year SI split with Eidos with them going their separate ways.

SI kept the code and database etc from CM0304, but Eidos kept the name.

Eidos then teamed up with Beautiful Game Studios to make a brand new game with the name 'Championship Manager 5'

so far:

Football Manager 2005 was released on time by Sports Interactive achieving rave reviews and sitting itself confortably at the top of the tree.

CM5 has been plagued with errors (as expected) and its release date has now been put back to March/April time.

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 03-12-2004, 03:04:PM   #4
bienconero
BANNED - Warez

bienconero is on a distinguished road
thanX thanX for replaies ,,,

no W let us go buying FM5 ... & continue playing cm series

Last edited by bienconero; 07-12-2004 at 06:52:AM.
Old 04-12-2004, 06:18:AM   #5
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
what do you mean?

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 04-12-2004, 08:13:AM   #6
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
what i understood is that someone has got things wrong thinking FM is utter ****e and CM5 is/will be gr8.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:50:PM   #7
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
He means he will buy FM and continue playing the TRUE CM series.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:34:PM   #8
Tom
That Nice Guy

good boy.

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 05-12-2004, 01:51:AM   #9
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
i think ruud forgot to read
"no let us go buying FM5 ... & continue playing cm series"
Old 05-12-2004, 02:52:AM   #10
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
no(w)
Old 06-12-2004, 07:22:PM   #11
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

no(t)
Old 06-12-2004, 10:32:PM   #12
Tom
That Nice Guy

no(w) makes sense

no(t) doesnt.

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 07-12-2004, 12:32:AM   #13
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

it can make since the dude isnt engilsh