This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2004, 02:20:AM   #14
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally posted by rpvankasteren
The site is www.championshipmanager.co.uk. But they haven't told us much.
lmao, nearly good enough to get in the sig

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 01-10-2004, 10:17:AM   #15
Deutschland
Starting XI

Deutschland is on a distinguished road
Tom, how is that good? It's not even funny..he was just saying..

CARN THE BLUES!
Old 02-10-2004, 03:24:PM   #16
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
cos i laugh at ruud's little jokes against BGS and Eidos.

Not really a joke, but hillariously funny from where im sat.

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 02-10-2004, 10:02:PM   #17
shokz
The Red Devil

shokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to behold
Lets all hope they fail so maybe in a few years they will be reluctant to sell the name back to Sports Interactive.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:19:PM   #18
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Tom does read between the lines better than you do, Rob
Old 03-10-2004, 03:32:AM   #19
Tom
That Nice Guy

ruud probably doesnt even intend them as jokes, but when i think of eidos and bgs i piss myself laughing at the PR job they're doing, lol

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 03-10-2004, 03:55:AM   #20
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
Am I the only one here who hopes this game will be good?
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
Old 03-10-2004, 08:07:AM   #21
PaPaGeorGeo
Fan Favourite

PaPaGeorGeo will become famous soon enough
It needs to be good enough to keep me occupied until FM 05 comes out
Old 03-10-2004, 06:36:PM   #22
Tom
That Nice Guy

i hope it will be good, it could be good, but i doubt it will be good.

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 03-10-2004, 08:35:PM   #23
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Latest news on CM5:

The last bit of 'news' was released ONE MONTH AGO EXACTLY today.
Old 04-10-2004, 07:51:AM   #24
PaPaGeorGeo
Fan Favourite

PaPaGeorGeo will become famous soon enough
Hmm this game is looking worse by the second no new news and this games sposed to be released in what a few weeks?
Old 04-10-2004, 12:59:PM   #25
celtic_bhoy
Senior Squad

celtic_bhoy is on a distinguished road
it seems as though everyone has already condemed this game to be sh!t already
Old 04-10-2004, 05:15:PM   #26
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

No, no. Not condemned to be shit.

I really want it to be good, and I think everyone does/should. It just seems more and more unlikely it will be any good.