Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 22-08-2004, 04:55:AM   #27
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
No news.
Old 25-08-2004, 06:26:AM   #28
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted at championshipmanager.co.uk
Championship Manager Strikes Adidas Deal
by Keir Edmonds - 24/08/2004

Eidos, publisher of the record-breaking Championship Manager series of football management games, today announces an exclusive partnership with the world’s leading football brand, Adidas, for the hotly-anticipated October release of Championship Manager 5.

Championship Manager 5 will be the only football management game to have exclusive rights to the use of Adidas merchandise for product, packaging and in-game purposes.

World-recognised images such as the Adidas Roteiro ball used in Euro 2004, Adidas Predator Pulse boots and the Adidas trademark will be available for in-game screen backgrounds.

Eidos and Adidas will also be providing an exclusive football-based competition via the game’s box insert as well as on www.championshipmanager.co.uk.
The final boxart that will be on the shelves in October:

"The world's number 1 football management game"? We'll see about that when december comes.
Old 25-08-2004, 06:35:AM   #29
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
god Eidos are thick, lets team up with Adidas, bar SOME advertising id love to see how thats going to affect the game

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 25-08-2004, 06:38:AM   #30
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

It says right there: in-game backgrounds, and box cover and insert.
Old 25-08-2004, 06:43:AM   #31
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
lmao, nice one eidos

nah i uppose they can get beckham and co to advertise it now

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 25-08-2004, 06:45:AM   #32
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

I don't think he falls under "Adidas merchandise"
Old 27-08-2004, 04:46:AM   #33
Tom
That Nice Guy

oh but he does, lol

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 27-08-2004, 04:58:AM   #34
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
Now we'll have the roteiro during the match on the 2.5D pitch of CM. Whoop di doo.
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
Old 27-08-2004, 06:33:PM   #35
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Short statement, based on extrapolation of atmosphere:

The scene's morale at the moment can be abbreviated to this:
"Geez, you have to love the amount of info we're getting. The release is no more than 2 months away, ffs."
Old 27-08-2004, 11:33:PM   #36
Tom
That Nice Guy

who said that?

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 28-08-2004, 12:04:AM   #37
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

I did, you like?
Old 28-08-2004, 12:24:AM   #38
Tom
That Nice Guy

yeah its nice, they still wont do anytthing, there is no way that game is getting released on time, and if it does.....

CM4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 28-08-2004, 06:00:AM   #39
#1 Stunna
The Alpha Mexican

#1 Stunna is a jewel in the rough#1 Stunna is a jewel in the rough#1 Stunna is a jewel in the rough#1 Stunna is a jewel in the rough
is anyone here helping out with some of the research for CM5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz
It was fun for awhile, but I really just don't like Mexico.