This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 15 Forum > FIFA 15 Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-07-2015, 05:34:PM   #27
mrliioadin
Senior Squad

mrliioadin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mrliioadin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
What the hell man...? I have been participating. I have explained what I do. And I have offered suggestions and ideas to consider. Use them or don't use them, I don't care. This is your project, not mine, whatever system you decide to come up with is your business.

Also, this is an open forum and people are free to post as they please. If you don't want people commenting on your threads, then don't start threads, holy moly.
Sorry. You're right. I'm just having a bad day and was too reactive.

None of that is sarcasm.

Last edited by mrliioadin; 24-07-2015 at 06:25:PM. Reason: I'm an ass sometimes
mrliioadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 01:59:PM   #28
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL
Very interested in this project. There are some coders who know their way around the AI. Combine this quantitative universal player ratings approach with a decent improvement of the AI and you've got an epic patch. Indeed, they're probably @ the nexus of a perfect fifa...
RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 09:36:PM   #29
mrliioadin
Senior Squad

mrliioadin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mrliioadin
Thanks for the support Robbie. Heads up to everyone, I updated the online worksheets to reflect the changes to the system. This includes calculations for adjustments to mu based on the proportion of national team players from a domestic league.

The downloadable worksheet still uses the old version. I'll try to reupload that later.
mrliioadin is offline   Reply With Quote