Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 2.29 average. Display Modes
Old 17-11-2012, 04:18:PM   #14
AndreaPirlo21
Potenza

AndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone View Post
Hey Andre, but where do you put these?. I've not used excel much. A little help will be appreciated. I Have players database open in excel.
Copy the column you want to edit into a new workbook.
Okay, so you want to copy the formula in a new column next to your pasted column. Change the ''x'' to the cell number of the first value in your pasted column. If you copied to column ''a'', it would be ''a1''. Then change the y to whatever value you choose.(I would use this formula first: =(((x-1)/7.5)^2)*1.25 )
Then change the 7.5 to suit your needs.
Afterward, double click the small black box on the bottom right corner under your new value computed using the formula. It should have all your edits to the whole pasted column.
But we aren't done yet, you should see some 0's, values>100, and negative numbers in part of the edits. In a new column next to the one with the formula, type this =MIN(MAX(first cell in the new edits column ex. b1,1),99) Now, hit enter and double click the black box that appears under the cell.
Finally in the next cell, type this: =ROUND(first cell with min/max ex. c1,0) Double click the black box. Now it should have rounded all the edits.
Copy all the new values and re-paste in the players table. Save and there you are.

Last edited by AndreaPirlo21; 17-11-2012 at 04:37:PM.
AndreaPirlo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 05:22:AM   #15
MichaelCorleone
Youth Team

MichaelCorleone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaPirlo21 View Post
Copy the column you want to edit into a new workbook.
Okay, so you want to copy the formula in a new column next to your pasted column. Change the ''x'' to the cell number of the first value in your pasted column. If you copied to column ''a'', it would be ''a1''. Then change the y to whatever value you choose.(I would use this formula first: =(((x-1)/7.5)^2)*1.25 )
Then change the 7.5 to suit your needs.
Afterward, double click the small black box on the bottom right corner under your new value computed using the formula. It should have all your edits to the whole pasted column.
But we aren't done yet, you should see some 0's, values>100, and negative numbers in part of the edits. In a new column next to the one with the formula, type this =MIN(MAX(first cell in the new edits column ex. b1,1),99) Now, hit enter and double click the black box that appears under the cell.
Finally in the next cell, type this: =ROUND(first cell with min/max ex. c1,0) Double click the black box. Now it should have rounded all the edits.
Copy all the new values and re-paste in the players table. Save and there you are.
Thanks. I'll try that.
Old 27-01-2013, 05:37:PM   #16
Arnab0069
Club Supporter

Arnab0069 is on a distinguished road
I didn't understood Pirlo21's ALGO Structures..but nevertheless, I have an idea which I think EA Should include in the next Edition..

The focus is on the Transfer system in Manager mode. It's at the moment all about cash..but it's not like that in the real world..is it ??

Features like Next sale Profit Percentage, Swap loans as Tottenham did last season and using Jake Livermore as a makeweight, also an effective installment system in which you make a down payment and pay the remainder of the cash in a monthly scheme..all in all, EA should take some lessons from the FM Series..what do You say fellas ??
Old 03-03-2013, 07:24:PM   #17
krisaju95
Manager

krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
i've always wanted to see that in fifa, but its sad to see that missing i hope they add that to the transfer negotiations soon. hopefully in fifa 14

Posted from Soccergaming.com App for Android

krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 04:25:AM   #18
MichaelCorleone
Youth Team

MichaelCorleone is on a distinguished road
One thing I would like to see in the next Fifa ( though highly unlikely) is to see a complete overhaul of the attribute system. Most of the attribute values do not represent what their name suggests. It seems as if EA just wants to 'make it look nice'. Ea should include only those attributes that actually are a working part of the present physics engine.

It would also make it much easier to tailor the game-play to ones liking. Changes in attribs would ACTUALLY have a direct effect at how the game plays.
MichaelCorleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 02:01:AM   #19
AndreaPirlo21
Potenza

AndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsrain View Post
Why? This happens every now and then in real life.

AndreaPirlo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2013, 10:31:PM   #20
pawlwawl06
Club Supporter

pawlwawl06 is on a distinguished road
the freakin' custom volume settings. Custom soundtracks and crowd chants are too quiet, and MP3gain can only increase the gain so much before the sound quality becomes terrible. Seriously, how can I complain to the developers of FIFA 14?
pawlwawl06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 07:01:AM   #21
united20
Club Supporter

united20 is on a distinguished road
Pro Career

I've noticed that when your transfer cost gets too high you will only get tranfer offers from rich clubs (Chelsea, Real Madrid, Bayern, etc.).
And if you reload your career, the same clubs will offer you contracts.

I want some midtable clubs to sign me, or at least more variety of offers. How do i get different transfer offers?? any help would be appreciated!!
united20 is offline   Reply With Quote