This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 05:18:PM   #1
dokha
Club Supporter

dokha is on a distinguished road
Question about the fifa console engine for pc

hey everybody..Up until now i have been playing fifa 10, i have played 11 in the past and i liked it but i have a concern that i never really spent the time to investigate. In the older versions of fifa they were very flexible to mod and this is very important for me. so what exactly are the draw backs for the newer engine? I know for one thing that in fifa11 i had issues with the gamepad controllers (because mine are generic). Another concern is if i do decide to upgrade whether i should go with 13 or 14 , because i know, newer is not always better, i remember fifa 09 was a hole lot better than 10 in multiple things, its like the team decided to downgrade every aspect of the game, i dont know why dont they just build upon what they already done??..also for some reason, i find that the odd number versions are better.

Last edited by dokha; 01-09-2013 at 05:20:PM.
dokha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:10:PM   #2
Sepak
Cocaine

Sepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond repute
FIFA 14 will be exactly like FIFA 13, I'm sure the current tools will work, the new engine is for next-gen consoles, not for pc.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:30:AM   #3
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
As sepak said, the PC version will not have the Ignite engine for next-gen consoles.

We won't know if FIFA 14 will be better than 13 until the game comes out. As for modding, FIFA 13 is easy to mod and tools are readily available. It will be a while before modding tools are available for FIFA 14. FIFA 13 is a very good game, you can't go wrong there.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
console engine, modding, upgrade