This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 31-08-2006, 07:19:PM   #14
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
i always adapt Grosso to a Attacking Midfielder Left...best player in the game after 1 year easily..

but the best adaptation i did has got to be Rincón(kid at Man Utd, who's a DR) to a ML/AMC:Bow: the guy played like a bomb
Old 31-08-2006, 07:21:PM   #15
Johnny_Big
Starting XI

Johnny_Big is a jewel in the roughJohnny_Big is a jewel in the roughJohnny_Big is a jewel in the roughJohnny_Big is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Johnny_Big
Currently I am adapting Leandro Castan to a Defensive Midfielder. Not only he has good marking, tackling and stuff, but he also has 20 at long shots...so...I'm trying to see the results.

Thanks to Kenzo for the sig and to Shinji for the pixel kit.

http://athousandeternalleaves.wordpress.com
Johnny_Big is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 03:31:AM   #16
Fernandez
Team Captain

Fernandez is a jewel in the roughFernandez is a jewel in the roughFernandez is a jewel in the rough
I trained Carrick once to learn DM and it got until Accomplished, but then it went back to incompetent after he stopped.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:23:AM   #17
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Well maybe FM doesn't want us to teach a player more than one(maybe two) position(s) in his career.

Now that I think about it's actually quite logical I mean otherwise you'd get a player capable of playing everywhere if you hold on long enough and that would be unrealistic.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 09:07:AM   #18
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
unrealistic... yet still possible. Fabien Barthez started his career as a Left-Back. Rio Ferdinand as a Striker. Peter Schmeichel as a striker... etc. etc. It IS possible for players to convert.

Look at O'Shea, a few seasons ago he was just a CB for United, now he's an RB, LB and DM aswell. Same goes for Phil Neville.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:13:AM   #19
theo
VII

theo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to behold
Not to mention that China man from City, Sun Jihai's his name I think, he can play everywhere.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:47:AM   #20
Jonaz
Club Supporter

Jonaz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jonaz Send a message via MSN to Jonaz
I think it helps if the player is played in one position on a regular basis.

Its ok training them loads of new positions... but how often are u going to use them in ALL the positions their trained in?

Ok if u got a RAM and trained him to LAM thats understandable cos during a match u can switch flanks... but ur going to play ur players in their best positions.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:45:PM   #21
Socrates
Starting XI

Socrates will become famous soon enough
Anyone else had that Norwegian guy ( **** forgot his name ) who started out being able to play every position except CB and GK? Now that guy was ace. He was in some patch I installed.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:54:PM   #22
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Luis Enrique could play every position in CM9798.

Back in the day, when you were either a position, or you werent (no grey area). D/M/F RLC.

What a man.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote