Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-10-2005, 02:13:PM   #1
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Hmmmm CMO revamp...

taken from www.championshipmanager.co.uk:

Quote:
Hello,

The CMO team is proud to present a new release today, packed with new features and improvements.

Started in February this year, Championship Manager Online, or CMO, has grown since day one and can today boast thousands of managers playing head to head in the major leagues of Europe. Here you can manage teams ranging from S****horpe and Cheltenham to Milan and Chelsea. CMO offers a wide range of managerial options which ensures that pure skill decides who the best manager is.

* Buy and sell players from AI teams and other managers
* Create your own training schedules to maximize team improvement
* Get awarded prize money for successful results
* Control your finances to facilitate long term team building
* Chat with thousands of football fans every day
* Live up to the board's and the fans' expectations
* Play “buddy leagues” against your mates for some quick fun
* Read the daily news from the reporters inside the game, or be a reporter yourself

In CMO you play head to head with other managers online. Beat the best and brag about it in our in game forum and chat. Win prizes and eternal fame!

Try it for free! Join our free worlds today and challenge your friends.

Are you ready for the Total Championship Manager Experience Online? Join now and find out!
this is the image they used to promote this new news:

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 11-10-2005, 02:19:PM   #2
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Posted 03-10-2005

I had actually ignored it on purpose
Old 11-10-2005, 02:23:PM   #3
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
nah i only checked it today, i tend to check it every week often

the original was so amazingly unpopular that they needed to change it.

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 11-10-2005, 05:11:PM   #4
Stotty
Fan Favourite

Stotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud of
Quote:
...e teams ranging from S****horpe and Cheltenham to...
Sorry, i thought the fact it censored out cunt was the most interesting thing in the article

20LEGEND

Old 11-10-2005, 06:11:PM   #5
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
That pictures demotes the whole thing, Parma and Reggina both playing in red. WTF?

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"