WC Matchday 10: [SVK Vs PAR] + [ITA Vs NZL] + [BRA Vs CIV]

dimo

Youth Team
KingPaulV;2892927 said:
fvck man the italians have spent half the game whinning on the pitch....so disgusting

Glad to know De Rossi hasn't forgotten how to dive. This squad has been a pain to watch post 08. Prandelli can't come quick enough .

Lippi:swear2::confused::nape:
 

MelvinSmiley

Reserve Team
Zlatan;2892933 said:
I won't mind meeting Italy in the second round, with the form they're currently displaying. (H)

I dont recall them beeing much better in 2006 in group stage....and they won that ******* thing.
 

curswine

Starting XI
 

Zlatan

Fan Favourite
MelvinSmiley;2892938 said:
I dont recall them beeing much better in 2006 in group stage....and they won that ******* thing.

In 2006 they won twice and drew once and ended top of the group with 7 points. And it was a much harder group too with Ghana, Czech Republic and the USA. This year they're arguably in the most easy group of the tournament.

I'm tellling you if they're having this much trouble beating f*cking New Zealand, they certainly won't beat us. Hell, they might not even make the second round playing like this.
 

Mus

Fan Favourite
cant wait to see lippi's comments to the media after we crash out the world cup and they say i told you so
 

Juventino

Manager
Staff member
Moderator
Camoranesi would fit nicely in the French team. He's totally past it and he's making that clear.

I'm not even sure Lippi is to blame. The players are just nothing special. Guys from '06 are past it and the new guys aren't world beaters. Cassano, Del Piero and Totti have more creativity in their old toenails than Iaquinta, Pepe and the bunch combined. It's slow, it's unimaginative... Italy will achieve nothing this World Cup.

Edit - Good lordd.... I can't take it anymore!
 

Rocky

Forza Suarez! (ps brotha can you spare a dime?)
NZ's goal was offside, but whatever. This team just can't unlock a defense. Maybe Lippi should get a do-over on his decision to leave Cassano at home.
 

dimo

Youth Team
Buffon(Marchetti)
Maggio(Motta)Bonucci(Bocchetti)Chiellini(Ranocchia)Santon(Criscito)Aquilani(Montolivo)De Rossi (Palombo)Marchisio (Candreva)
Balotelli (Miccoli)Cassano (Rossi)
Pazzini(Gilardino)

This could've been our squad this year. Nothing like having a coach who leaves the countries three most dangerous and creative players (Cassano, Miccoli, Balotelli) at home and takes crap who don't even warrant a bench position.

4 years down the drain
 

Xifio

The Von Trapps
dimo;2892934 said:
Glad to know De Rossi hasn't forgotten how to dive. This squad has been a pain to watch post 08. Prandelli can't come quick enough .

Lippi:swear2::confused::nape:
agreed on all counts ...



Zlatan;2892954 said:
they might not even make the second round playing like this.
we can all only hope ...



Mus;2892955 said:
cant wait to see lippi's comments to the media after we crash out the world cup and they say i told you so
me too man, me too ...



Mus;2892959 said:
Juventino;2892957 said:
Camoranesi would fit nicely in the French team. He's totally past it and he's making that clear.

I'm not even sure Lippi is to blame. The players are just nothing special. Guys from '06 are past it and the new guys aren't world beaters. Cassano, Del Piero and Totti have more creativity in their old toenails than Iaquinta, Pepe and the bunch combined. It's slow, it's unimaginative... Italy will achieve nothing this World Cup.

Edit - Good lordd.... I can't take it anymore!
maybe make a better selection of players next time
exactly ...



Rocky;2892972 said:
Maybe Lippi should get a do-over on his decision to leave Cassano at home.
dude, Lippi is so stubborn he'd make the same decisions again ... I really hope Hamšík & Co. can pick themselves up for that last group match and finish Lippi off ...
 

KingPaulV

Starting XI
Mus;2892974 said:
love the maturity levels king paul

I understand youre frustrated but i am entitled to celebrate the results i see fit to celebrate. If it rubs you the wrong way i apologize in advance:innocent_smile_1:
 

Juventino

Manager
Staff member
Moderator
Xifio;2892986 said:
I really hope Hamšík & Co. can pick themselves up for that last group match and finish Lippi off ...
Considering Slovakia is the worst team in the tournament so far, I consider that a possibility. :rolleyes:

You guys may be right about Lippi's selection, but Italy is just going through a mediocre phase right now. It's no wonder the strongest Italian team, Inter, isn't represented in the Italian NT and are filled with foreigners. Cassano and Miccoli are at mediocre teams for a reason, although they may be better than what we have now. It's too late anyway.
 

Sevillista

Starting XI
Rocky;2892972 said:
NZ's goal was offside, but whatever. This team just can't unlock a defense. Maybe Lippi should get a do-over on his decision to leave Cassano at home.
And Italy's penalty was a dive.
 


Top