UEFA EURO 2016 Patch

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
Hey. Great work! Ask Voleck for his template, BTW. He made 90% of the minis, but didn't want to finish the rest.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
peymankhan;3937435 said:
RobbieD_PL could you find to set fixtures and stadium's match like real? sorry for my bad english
No one knows how to do this!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
hi....robbie..how do i get the ids of stadiums like

Stade Pierre Mauroy, Lille) and others?

its not in the hidden stadiums ids list :)
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
ballinham;3937608 said:
@RobbieD_PL Have you received my PMs?

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes, just one thing. There's not much point in having tattoos for players that have generic faces in FIFA. A couple of your players in the list don't have EA specific faces.
 

ballinham

Youth Team
RobbieD_PL;3937612 said:
Yes, just one thing. There's not much point in having tattoos for players that have generic faces in FIFA. A couple of your players in the list don't have EA specific faces.
It's ok...I play with the ModdingWay mod, so maybe some of the players that I mentioned have a specific face included in the mod, which I can extract if you want to.

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
 

ballinham

Youth Team
RobbieD_PL;3937612 said:
Yes, just one thing. There's not much point in having tattoos for players that have generic faces in FIFA. A couple of your players in the list don't have EA specific faces.
Tell me which players have generic faces, so I can erase them from my list
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
ballinham;3937620 said:
Tell me which players have generic faces, so I can erase them from my list

From memory:
Kombarov (RUS)
Durmaz (SWE)
Wernbloom (SWE)
Nainggolan (BEL)
Shirokov (RUS)
Lodygin (RUS)
Witsel (BEL)
Xhaka (ALB)

But you can always double check on Sofifa.
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
hi robbie..how do i get the ids of stadiums like

Stade Pierre Mauroy, Lille and others?

as its not in the hidden stadiums ids list.

sorry for asking again.
 

ballinham

Youth Team
RobbieD_PL;3937628 said:
From memory:
Kombarov (RUS)
Durmaz (SWE)
Wernbloom (SWE)
Nainggolan (BEL)
Shirokov (RUS)
Lodygin (RUS)
Witsel (BEL)
Xhaka (ALB)

But you can always double check on Sofifa.
I've got Nainggolan and Witsel's faces...but I think it is not a big issue if we have tattooed players that have not a specific face. It's up to you.

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
ballinham;3937632 said:
I've got Nainggolan and Witsel's faces...but I think it is not a big issue if we have tattooed players that have not a specific face. It's up to you.

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

It will be tattoos on generic faces. Doesn't make sense at all. :S
 

ballinham

Youth Team
RobbieD_PL;3937652 said:
It will be tattoos on generic faces. Doesn't make sense at all. :S
Ok, I understand. Just tell me if you want them so I can start working on the ones that I still have to make.


Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
ballinham;3937656 said:
Ok, I understand. Just tell me if you want them so I can start working on the ones that I still have to make.


Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

Actually, come to think of it. There's something more useful that I need your help with. I need you to convert 5 EA faces from FIFA14 for me:

20775 Quaresma POR
45548 Tobias Hysén SWE
137089 Zoltán Gera HUN
156477 Anthony Vanden Borre BEL
173467 Veli Kavlak AUT

- Veli Kavlak needs a beard
- Quaresma now has no hair.

Will you be able to do this?
 

ballinham

Youth Team
RobbieD_PL;3937658 said:
Actually, come to think of it. There's something more useful that I need your help with. I need you to convert 5 EA faces from FIFA14 for me:

20775 Quaresma POR
45548 Tobias Hysén SWE
137089 Zoltán Gera HUN
156477 Anthony Vanden Borre BEL
173467 Veli Kavlak AUT

- Veli Kavlak needs a beard
- Quaresma now has no hair.

Will you be able to do this?
I'm not a facemaker, but I can try.

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
 

ballinham

Youth Team
ballinham;3937660 said:
I'm not a facemaker, but I can try.

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
Do I really need to convert them, because I found a Quaresma face for FIFA 16

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
ballinham;3937661 said:
Do I really need to convert them, because I found a Quaresma face for FIFA 16

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes. I want the original EA faces (with the required changes I stated above for Kavlak and Quaresma).
 

ballinham

Youth Team
RobbieD_PL;3937663 said:
Yes. I want the original EA faces (with the required changes I stated above for Kavlak and Quaresma).
I found the original EA faces for Quaresma, Vanden Borre and Gera, I cannot find Hysén and Kavlak has a generic face

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
 

ballinham

Youth Team


Does anyone know how to fix the teeth position, I'm not able to do it in blender
 


Top