Tonce's Kits

Tonce

Senior Squad
Thanks everyone :) :)

WEST HAM 16-17 AWAY KIT:

Sorry, no mini yet​

1024x​





2048x​



Comments are always appreciated :)
 

Lusitania_15

Youth Team
Tonce;3938711 said:
Thanks everyone :D

Working on Utd away kit, does anyone know where I can find this badge? I saw it somewhere on the forum but I forgot where.. :(

I made it, but i think it’s inside the shirt.
Anyway here it is.[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/be0820490132740][IMG]http://thumbnails116.imagebam.com/49014/be0820490132740.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
 

ashh_nocturne

Youth Team
Tonce;3938461 said:
Here is WBA kit.. Now I need to get sleep before my important exam tomorrow. Have a good night everyone :)

WEST BROMWICH ALBION 16-17 HOME KIT:



I think the light blue shade is a bit off. Your shade is closer to Man City.​
 

Tonce

Senior Squad
Lusitania_15;3938834 said:
I made it, but i think it’s inside the shirt.
Anyway here it is.[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/be0820490132740][IMG]http://thumbnails116.imagebam.com/49014/be0820490132740.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Think it's the badge on the outside :) That's the adizero version so it's different from the stitched badge :) Thanks for the badge!

elnino13;3938847 said:
Tonce,can u upload united away kit without premier league patch ??
deksu87;3938877 said:
could u make version without premier league badge ?



ashh_nocturne;3938866 said:
I think the light blue shade is a bit off. Your shade is closer to Man City.

Give me the correct colour and I will fix :)
 

Tonce

Senior Squad
Not sure if Bundesliga still has Hermes sleeve patch but I just put it on in case.. I'll remove it if they don't use them anymore :)

BAYERN MUNICH 16-17 HOME KIT:

Sorry, no mini yet​

1024x​





2048x​



Comments are always appreciated :)
 

ashh_nocturne

Youth Team
Tonce;3939106 said:
Not sure if Bundesliga still has Hermes sleeve patch but I just put it on in case.. I'll remove it if they don't use them anymore :)

BAYERN MUNICH 16-17 HOME KIT:
[/URL]


Comments are always appreciated :)



What is the collar number? 8 or 11?
 


Top