The Wizard's Stadiums

Mercedes-Benz Arena preview

Hey guys, probably tomorrow I will release an update of the Mercedes-Benz Arena. I almost reworked the whole stadium, fixed and added many things like sponsors, banners etc. I also created special versions for the DFB-Pokal, the Champions League and the Euro League.

Preview:

Bundesliga:


DFB-Pokal:


CL:


EL:


Cheers (Y)
 
The Wizard;3983600 said:
Mercedes-Benz Arena preview

Hey guys, probably tomorrow I will release an update of the Mercedes-Benz Arena. I almost reworked the whole stadium, fixed and added many things like sponsors, banners etc. I also created special versions for the DFB-Pokal, the Champions League and the Euro League.

Preview:

Bundesliga:


DFB-Pokal:


CL:


EL:


Cheers (Y)
looks wonderful! top work here!

did you fix also the glitches issue with dressings & that pinkish / greenish light from some parts of the pitch?
 
daniel.ok;3983606 said:
looks wonderful! top work here!

did you fix also the glitches issue with dressings & that pinkish / greenish light from some parts of the pitch?
Thanks mate! I tried to fix the overlapping textures and I think I corrected the most of them. But the stadium model had many mistakes so I'm not sure if it's all.

Unfortunately I couldn't find the problem with the light. I think it has something to do with the glare files and I don't know to edit them. Maybe Kotiara could fix this.
 
The Wizard;3983609 said:
Thanks mate! I tried to fix the overlapping textures and I think I corrected the most of them. But the stadium model had many mistakes so I'm not sure if it's all.



Unfortunately I couldn't find the problem with the light. I think it has something to do with the glare files and I don't know to edit them. Maybe Kotiara could fix this.
the problem with bad lights I guess is related to ambient textures. Probably the stadium's textures needs to be re-baked ..
 
daniel.ok;3983612 said:
the problem with bad lights I guess is related to ambient textures. Probably the stadium's textures needs to be re-baked ..
Okay that could be the problem. The model is really bad and normally it would be more meaningful to rebuild the stadium from scratch but that's something I couldn't do. So there are many strange issues but I think now it's much better than before. Maybe sometime I will made another update.
 
The Wizard;3983613 said:
Okay that could be the problem. The model is really bad and normally it would be more meaningful to rebuild the stadium from scratch but that's something I couldn't do. So there are many strange issues but I think now it's much better than before. Maybe sometime I will made another update.
don't get me wrong. you are doing a great job! sadly, the other stadiums makers more experienced doesn't involve as much as you ... :(
working together we can achieve great things but ..
 
daniel.ok;3983614 said:
don't get me wrong. you are doing a great job! sadly, the other stadiums makers more experienced doesn't involve as much as you ... :(
working together we can achieve great things but ..
No problem mate. You know how hard it is to work on stadiums. There are many things that we must learn. I try my best but I'm still a beginner. I hope sometimes I can fix those things easily.
 


I announced it yesterday and now it's time to release the Mercedes-Benz Arena. I fixed a few more things like the problem with the pink lightning (I baked almost every part of the stadium again) and corrected some small problems with the crowd. Also I tried to improve the roof and some other things. There are still some small mistakes but I think it's much better than the version before. I've done following things:

- Inserted carpets
- Inserted advertising around the field
- Updated every sponsor in the stadium
- Reworked the roof
- Baked almost every texture
- Corrected many texture mistakes
- Fixed a crowd issue
- Inserted collisions
- Created a special version for the DFB-Pokal
- Created special versions for the Champions and Euro League
- and many more


Installation: I replaced Estadio Azteca (ID 104). If you want to use another ID you must rename all "104" to an other ID. Of course it's also possible to use the stadium with File Server. If you also want to use the ID 104, then that's the way:

1. Copy the folder "data" in your FIFA 16 folder
2. Replace all files they are already in the folder
3. Adapt the database
4. Regenerate
5. Have fun!

I won't answer any questions about the installation because I'm sure that everybody can handle it!

Thanks too Anamorph for the great graphics and the ingame preview pictures!

In this download link every version is already included!

DOWNLOAD
 

gonzaga

Reserve Team
Fabulous work, my friend! Congratulations! And these Champions League versions load in game when I play in career mode a CL match? I use stadium server and I don't know how to make so the CL dressing shows up on a stadium loaded through stadium server. I guess Rev. mod takes only stadiums that are in the game data folder.
 
Thanks for your kind words guys!

@gonzaga: If you use an original EA ID the special versions will be used in career and tournament mode thanks to Rev Mod. With the File Server you could only use one version or you must change the settings.ini before a tournament match to have the right version.
 
Well ,at long last, I can start a campaign with vfb Stuttgart.
One insignificanr issue - on the scoreboards there are some black sports. Is it my fault , because I've changed the id, or one of the errors left behind by the original creator?
 
qasar80;3984021 said:
Well ,at long last, I can start a campaign with vfb Stuttgart.
One insignificanr issue - on the scoreboards there are some black sports. Is it my fault , because I've changed the id, or one of the errors left behind by the original creator?
I'm trying to fix this problem. I'm also updating the roof. Stay tuned!
 
The Wizard;3984022 said:
I'm trying to fix this problem. I'm also updating the roof. Stay tuned!
Man , that was fast. Maybe you could release the goal net I'm seeing in the presentation or point me where is the location.
 
Top