The "Things You Should Do Before You Die" Thread

Jaboldinho

Fan Favourite
I guess the title pretty much says it all. Post here things you think every1 should do before they die, or what you yourself want to do before you die. I guess many people have made some kind of lists like this, so why not share them with our SG friends?

Everyone should:

Eat these. :crazyboy:


Go to sauna. It's just so relaxing.

I want to:

Visit Camp Nou.

See the pydamids.


So, now it's your turn. What should you do before you die? :confused:
 
S

Sir Calumn

Guest
I want to...

1. Spend a week in every country in the world
2. Try every illegal drug in the world atleast once
3. Have sex with a woman of every race
4. Spend a year travelling around the world following a different election each month
5. Make a movie which get's theatrical release (preferrable more than one)
6. Perform at the Comedy Store in London
7. Publish a poetry anthology
8. See atleast one of my plays performed in the West End (or National)
9. Own a tailor made suit for every day of the week
10. Drink a £1000 bottle of wine
11. Smoke a £500 cigar
12. Punch George Soros in the face
13. Become leader of some country, democratically or otherwise
14. Force Bobby to watch my entire porn collection (inc. file entitled code/save_us.gop)
15. Write a 1000+ page book detailing exactly how people should lead their lives, the perfect form of government, the correct system of morality and basically answering every question anyone could ever have, which will then be adopted by large groups of people as their bible, who will build churches and templed dedicated to the new religion of Sir Didier*ism and construct statues in my honour.
 
1. Plant a tree
2. Hug an elderly person
3. Touch someone (in a non-physical way)
4. Take a homeless person into your home for dinner
5. Vote for Kucinich
6. Give reparations to an African-American
7. Buy a hybrid
8. Smile at someone for no reason
9. Play catch with an orphan
10. Adopt a stray cat
 

Nettles

Youth Team
people come off more random than they really are on the internet ^

My goal's to be less random, and learn Swedish. And I don't wanna be those 'goal setting' types.
 

Ev0la

Red Card - Life (I hate trolls - ::shinji::)
Life Ban
There's only one thing I want to do before I die: Dragan's mom. What a hot Croat milf. Forget goat's milk. More like Croat's milk. Yummy (H)
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
Ev0la;2459186 said:
There's only one thing I want to do before I die: Dragan's mom. What a hot Croat milf. Forget goat's milk. More like Croat's milk. Yummy (H)

I know she watches porn, because she made Dragan download the Severina Vukovic video for her. Therefore, that bitch is a freak, and even you could get on her.
 

VanTheMin

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
i want to :

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)


why should i tell u guys?wht fckin difference will all of u make?
 

newbie original

We apologize for keeping the yellow too long
Yellow Card
sleep with a different hot blonde, in her 20s or 30s, every day of the year...any one specific year.
 

SlayerDeuS

Starting XI
Sir Sir_Didier_Drogba;2458418 said:
I want to...

1. Spend a week in every country in the world
2. Try every illegal drug in the world atleast once
3. Have sex with a woman of every race
4. Spend a year travelling around the world following a different election each month
5. Make a movie which get's theatrical release (preferrable more than one)
6. Perform at the Comedy Store in London
7. Publish a poetry anthology
8. See atleast one of my plays performed in the West End (or National)
9. Own a tailor made suit for every day of the week
10. Drink a £1000 bottle of wine
11. Smoke a £500 cigar
12. Punch George Soros in the face
13. Become leader of some country, democratically or otherwise
14. Force Bobby to watch my entire porn collection (inc. file entitled code/save_us.gop)
15. Write a 1000+ page book detailing exactly how people should lead their lives, the perfect form of government, the correct system of morality and basically answering every question anyone could ever have, which will then be adopted by large groups of people as their bible, who will build churches and templed dedicated to the new religion of Sir Didier*ism and construct statues in my honour.

Very nice Sir_Didier_Drogba. I'd actually like to screw a woman of every race/ethnic group and infact impregnate each one. Spread my seed all over the world.
 

SlayerDeuS

Starting XI
Run DMB;2459135 said:
1. Plant a tree
2. Hug an elderly person
3. Touch someone (in a non-physical way)
4. Take a homeless person into your home for dinner
5. Vote for Kucinich
6. Give reparations to an African-American
7. Buy a hybrid
8. Smile at someone for no reason
9. Play catch with an orphan
10. Adopt a stray cat

The strange thing is, have you not planted a tree, hugged an elderly person, smiled at someone already? I hope you're kidding there, I almost want to cry.
 


Top