The Inter Milan Thread [2007/2008]

Interista13

Starting XI
WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAZZA INTER AMALAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

GRANDE CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!!!!!!!

SIAMO GLI PIU GRANDI!!!!! :D

Ah, it feels so refreshing to have #16 in the bag now (H)

Btw, Ibrahimovic is God (H)

Deni Rossonero: Isn't that what you guys said last year? Anyway good luck in the Uefa Cup, I hope you'll cheer Fiorentina in the UCL (H)

Hey Aby, I say for your own good remove those words in your sig ;)
 

abyPREDATOR

Senior Squad
I also hope for your own good (you the Interists) that you realize that Juventus was on reconstruction this year after Moratti's mafia knew how to work to send them in B . Next year won't be the same , cause next year Juventus , Roma , Milan and Fiorentina will be on the first 4 places and you guys will enjoy the UEFA cup .
 

Deni_Rossonero

Senior Squad
Interista13;2526156 said:
Deni Rossonero: Isn't that what you guys said last year? Anyway good luck in the Uefa Cup, I hope you'll cheer Fiorentina in the UCL (H)

I don't remember Milan setting scudetto for their objective and if it was said it wasn't in the first place, unfortunately we have worked our asses and paid for the club world cup, and our objective was trying to retaing or go as higher it's possible in the CL. But season the only thing worth fighting for is Serie A cause we weren't really all that competitive in the last few seasons! I think now Serie A will finally be interesting again, with Milan and Juve back to full potential next year. Looking forward to it!
 

Moratti1

Reserve Team
a healthy inter isn't not only the best in italy but perhaps could win champions league... a healthy juve would just be healthy and nothing more... keep signing mediocer players and i'm sure you'll finish 3rd or 4th next year as well. good news for milan fans is that they'll probably be favorites, that's favorites for the UEFA cup, lol... good luck with that.

now get out of our championship thread and go bask in your failures...
 

Moratti1

Reserve Team
Deni_Rossonero;2526185 said:
I don't remember Milan setting scudetto for their objective and if it was said it wasn't in the first place, unfortunately we have worked our asses and paid for the club world cup, and our objective was trying to retaing or go as higher it's possible in the CL. But season the only thing worth fighting for is Serie A cause we weren't really all that competitive in the last few seasons! I think now Serie A will finally be interesting again, with Milan and Juve back to full potential next year. Looking forward to it!

so you win the club world championship but you don't make winning the scudetto an objective? didn't think it was possible, but milan is dumber than i originally thought...
 

Internazionale

Elo Ratings
I thought this is a great one picture to share with Inter fans. :)

 

vitu

Senior Squad
What do you guys think about David Suazo? Do you want him to stay? I take pride in saying that he is from my hometown San Pedro Sula, Honduras and I went to High School with him back in the day. I didn't want him to go to Inter since I am a Juve fan but hey you can't stop that. I wished he got more playing time to show his potential like he did at Cagliari. Congratulations to you guys btw...No hard feelings.
 

djperthglory

Starting XI
guys i will like to take this opportunity to congratulate u inter faithful! yes u have finally deserved a scudetto! when i say this know that i say it in terms of all teams starting at zero points! a true fair scudetto won! not a revocated one! and what a moment everyone has forgotten that this year is inters centenary! 100 years and a great way to celebrate your 100th year of existence! un vero campionato! lets just hope that it was one of them, and nothing comes out of this seasons serie a season.

i sure hope next year juve will get better and be able to challenge for the scudetto. i really miss seeing juve up at the top challenging! however i am very pleased with my boys coming back from serie b to finish third... a remarkable performance!

what do u inter fans say juve vs inter milan ucl final next season??:) complimenti per i tutti tifosi interisti nel mondo.... i hope that was right i aint italian after all!
 

abyPREDATOR

Senior Squad
Moratti1 , you just made a huge TRIPLE-POST . I will report you and you'll get a nice double-warn . You don't have to thank me for that ;)
 

Tosiek

Słowiańska Dusza
abyPREDATOR;2526481 said:
Moratti1 , you just made a huge TRIPLE-POST . I will report you and you'll get a nice double-warn . You don't have to thank me for that ;)

You're kidding, right?



Deserved Scudetto lads.:coffe-anim:
 

Internazionale

Elo Ratings
thanks for the compliments comments Juve & Roma fans. :)

I'm sure next season will be more exciting & challenging from you guys teams as well.

Cheers !
 

abyPREDATOR

Senior Squad
Anthony;2526484 said:
You're kidding, right?



Deserved Scudetto lads.:coffe-anim:

No . I already did .

1 double post = 1 warn
2 double post = 2 warns
1 triple post = 2 double posts = 2 warns
3 warns that didn't expired = ban

Read the rules guys ;)
 

Tosiek

Słowiańska Dusza
abyPREDATOR;2526513 said:
No . I already did .

1 double post = 1 warn
2 double post = 2 warns
1 triple post = 2 double posts = 2 warns
3 warns that didn't expired = ban

Read the rules guys ;)

Then 80% of members should get banned.(H)
 

Interista13

Starting XI
Guys may I just say congratulations to our beloved team and to all of us! This is our time to finally celebrate with our guys! This season has been very tough, especially the 2008 part of it but I feel having won it this way makes it all that much sweeter! :D

I'd like to thank the 3 other major teams (and all the other Serie A teams for that matter) by having made this championship a truly wonderful and exciting one!

In the end, no matter what people may cry about, we did it, we are the best, and that's what counts!

@Vitu: I really like Suazo and personally I'm pretty disappointed he didn't play so much this season. I think if he had been a regular he would have been a very valuable asset for the club. He proved so in his brief moments as well. I believe we could have beaten Liverpool in the CL had Suazo been given a chance to play...hopefully we'll see more of him next year...

Hopefully next year we'll be able to focus more on the CL too :P
 


Top