Discussion in 'Total Club Manager 2005 Forum' started by proxnet, Sep 20, 2004.
when will i be able to download the demo??
i think it will be coming out soon but im not sure. the game will be coming out around the middle of October so i think the demo is not to far away.
Keep checking www.totalclubmanager.com. Make it your homepage so you know when. Although I'm having too much fun with the Sims 2 at the moment for demos
accourding to www.totalclubmanager.com the demo is available. from Sept 10th, havent tryed to download it yet.
oh sorry, it was fifa 2005 not club manager
hi again, there is a beta demo available now at http://www.sigames.com
Not really, no. That's the Football Manager 2005 demo, which is not the same as the Fussball Manager 2005 (german version of TCM 2005 ) demo.
i guess i'll have to wait then.
i'm hearing things that the tcm 05 demo will not be made....is this true???
thats quite true, it seems that the demo will not be released
damn so i'll have to buy it directly
When the full version comes out?
ya mostly it's coming out on 22nd october 2004 for PC. Ps 2 i think is on 29th oct.
And I have it!
Unfortunately on holiday so I can't play it though
I just played the demo a bit. The results are quite realistic, though they don't fit the team ratings much. With Middlesbrough (115) I beat Newcastle (125) 3-0 at home, and drew Arsenal (132) 1-1 away.
the demo is 513 mb.....y so big? is it the full game which u can just pay for a serial code and unlock it?
No. the demo is 'only' >700 MB when uncompressed. The game is two full cds, compressed. It's that big because it has the fifa engine in it. The stadium editor is left out to make it less big.
The database is also quite limited.
Is there "Private Life",I didnt find it..
TCM 2005 Patch 01 and Data Editor
Fixes for Total Club Manager 2005 :
1) Improved realism of Instant Results.
2) Fixed user being able to acquire 3 loaned players from Premiership Clubs.
3) Fixed Managing Director not being able to successfully negotiates transfer deals.
4) Fixed corrupt text in the news message "Staff Members return".
5) Fixed Philippe Mexes of A.S. Roma starts the 04/05 season with a 6-match suspension (it has been temporarily cancelled in reality).
6) Fixed user still failing the objective at season end even when completing it properly.
7) Fixed a club in Lithuania having a "?" at the end of its name.
8) Fixed crash when building a large stadium and entering a 3D mode.
9) Fixed the crash after addition of new manager.
10) Fixed the URL on the 'Upload ' button.
11) Fixed the crash at First Matchday after watching the credits and loading a saved game.
12) Fixed the bug where a player gets red carded, and substituting him quickly will avoid playing with 10 men.
13) Improved kit clashing.
14) Fixed the bug where corners can be shot directly on goal.
15) Fixed extra time bug in Fusion.
16) Fixed Real Madrid having 'Black' player names and numbers over a 'Black' background.
17) Improved accuracy levels of National Teams.
18) Fixed the bug where wingers and full backs swap positions when GK is substituted.
19) Fixed the bug where there were too many bids for user's players in lower divisons.
20) Removed release clauses from player managed teams at game start.
21) Improved lower-level players showing up on team roster at the beginning of each year.
22) Made the CPU more active on the Transfer Market.
23) Improved CPU out-of-position substitutions.
24) Improved the accuracy of reserve squads for top teams including generated players.
25) Fixed the "Finish" as opposed to "Retire" bug in Player Talks. ***ENGLISH VERSION ONLY***
26) Removed specific morale adjustments being mentioned in some player talk responses. ***ENGLISH VERSION ONLY***
The manual for the data editor, also included in this patch, can be found in the associated readme file, available from this site.
visit official site to download the patch
full game released at oct 21. patch released at oct 22 and 26 bugs to be fixed. great job EA
Separate names with a comma.