Supernova's Gameplay

Robalex

Youth Team
*Supernova*;3974524 said:
I'm just a self-taught with much much patiently ... :rhizome:


Paciencia: Una gran virtud (great virtue) :keegan:

I've been searching if there is a possibility to edit CPU shot power, angle and elevation... it would be super super supernova!!! :alex:
 

TheAwesomeGem

Youth Team
Honestly the big issue that I have seen that no patch could have fixed is the passing accuracy of the CPU. Doesn't matter what player or team is passing, it's always 90% accurate. Barca and a team from second division can pass the ball the same way and the abuse of the power passing is kinda frustrating.
 

*Supernova*

Youth Team
TheAwesomeGem;3974582 said:
Honestly the big issue that I have seen that no patch could have fixed is the passing accuracy of the CPU. Doesn't matter what player or team is passing, it's always 90% accurate. Barca and a team from second division can pass the ball the same way and the abuse of the power passing is kinda frustrating.

True, and unfortunately no one has yet found a solution to this ... :nape:
 

Robalex

Youth Team
*Supernova*;3974589 said:
True, and unfortunately no one has yet found a solution to this ... :nape:

And nobody will find the solution because is a EA's DB issue, pass in FIFA's DB only means frequency of pass instead of pass accuracy as correctly handled in Konami's PES series.
 

*Supernova*

Youth Team
After two months of hard work and many trials, I have almost finished my new gameplay and this time I can finally be said to have brought out the best from FIFA 16 ...

I still take some time to try some new string, but the most is done...

I have reworked physical contrasts ang cpu aggression, more more foul now and defence IA more careful.

Changed the way of thinking of the cpu, if it finds no one to pass, now creates the game in a different way, dribbling, shots, long passes, every time think in a different way ...

My last gameplay not satisfy me, but now I have improved all without having more deficiencies to be covered short ... :)



Stay tuned...
 

marcas

Youth Team
*Supernova*;3976297 said:
...

Changed the way of thinking of the cpu, if it finds no one to pass, now creates the game in a different way, dribbling, shots, long passes, every time think in a different way ...

Stay tuned...

This would make the game beautiful! Hope it turns out good.
 

*Supernova*

Youth Team
Lukas9892;3976445 said:
That sounds fantastic. When will be release?

I'm working on it, I'm doing several attempts but some are failures, there is much to study and learn,I release him only when I'm really pleased! ;)

I'm talking with Ariel about even future implementation in ModdingWay ... :-)
 

deko23

Senior Squad
*Supernova*;3976684 said:
I'm working on it, I'm doing several attempts but some are failures, there is much to study and learn,I release him only when I'm really pleased! ;)

I'm talking with Ariel about even future implementation in ModdingWay ... :-)

I'm sure you'll do a great work ;-)
 

flofloflo

Youth Team
*Supernova*;3976684 said:
I'm working on it, I'm doing several attempts but some are failures, there is much to study and learn,I release him only when I'm really pleased! ;)

I'm talking with Ariel about even future implementation in ModdingWay ... :-)

:wootman:


I will have to return on Fifa 16 because of your work mate !
 

Lukas9892

Club Supporter
*Supernova*;3976684 said:
I'm working on it, I'm doing several attempts but some are failures, there is much to study and learn,I release him only when I'm really pleased! ;)

I'm talking with Ariel about even future implementation in ModdingWay ... :-)

Really fascinating work mate. Keep on working on it. You should make gameplay for EA, it would be much better. Im currently using your version 3 gameplay and its very good, so im looking forward for your ultimate final version. Good Luck!!!
 

Prodigy

Club Supporter
I got the feeling that the AI should dribble a little more instead of passing it.
And can u change the decisions of users players, too?
I feel like my defenders should make more defensive errors, for example not marking properly.
But you done really great work Supernova. Looking forward to your work!
 

*Supernova*

Youth Team
Ok guys, we take point of the situation: the past few days I wanted to give up and throw everything, do not understand what this game has, sometimes seems to forget all the changes, the other seems to deflate and all the good things I had done away with! :nape:

I'm not Fidel, I do not understand anything of codes and debug, I'm a simply "experimenter" like you, making changes and learn from the changes or errors, sometimes is really frustrating this passion for the gp changes ...

Sorry for the outburst,I care a lot about this thing, I wish it was your best experience with fifa, but unfortunately especially with this damn code perfection does not exist ... :(

Send me a PM for the beta, for a final version I still have some code testing to do, if the result worsens, I public the beta for everyone. ;)

Thanks for the support guys!
 

*Supernova*

Youth Team
Prodigy;3976782 said:
I got the feeling that the AI should dribble a little more instead of passing it.
And can u change the decisions of users players, too?
I feel like my defenders should make more defensive errors, for example not marking properly.
But you done really great work Supernova. Looking forward to your work!

Yes Prodigy, in my gameplay I wanted to focus on this, the CPU attack first thinks,then dribble,shot or pass in this order. :)

But this is a fucking code,you can change all the codes you want but certain dynamics do not change...:nape:

Guys I expect feedback from those who download the beta, I recommend!! ;)
 


Top