Stadiums by Gonzaga & BFL TEAM

gonzaga

Reserve Team
Millennium Stadium, Wales NT

Hello, everyone! I'm releasing Millennium Stadium, converted from PES by Wizard. I added home and away banners, props and adboards. I thought it would avoid this bug with the camera stands obstruction at the very beginning of the match, but the bug remained. It seems to be because of the stadium server's id 158 given to every new stadium. Nevertheless, it's a nice addition to the game. Enjoy it!




DOWNLOAD MILLENNIUM STADIUM
 

esQzme

Senior Squad
thanks a lot Gonzo and congratulations for your constant realease. will you continue to convert Wizz stadiums? will be amazing, cause there are some beautiful stadiums and really needed. From Belgium, England, Portugal, Netherlands, Norway and more.
 

•Rosario•

Club Supporter
Thanks a lot gonzaga, can u help me? I don't know how update adboards...(sorry for bad grammar but I'm Italian..) Stadio Olimpico Rome adboards doesn't move
I want like Juventus Stadium, San Siro ecc... adboards moves.
 

gonzaga

Reserve Team
•Rosario•;3974918 said:
Thanks a lot gonzaga, can u help me? I don't know how update adboards...(sorry for bad grammar but I'm Italian..) Stadio Olimpico Rome adboards doesn't move
I want like Juventus Stadium, San Siro ecc... adboards moves.

I got it, my friend! Better write me a pm, if you have questions like this. In blender you should go to materials panel and change the name of the material to adboarddigital.
 

fifacolombia

Club Supporter
buen dia amigo gonzaga como agrgar tus estadios al estadios al parche moddingway por que al clonarlos solo me salen de dia y no de noche
 

gonzaga

Reserve Team
fifacolombia;3974947 said:
buen dia amigo gonzaga como agrgar tus estadios al estadios al parche moddingway por que al clonarlos solo me salen de dia y no de noche

Better try to learn some english, mate! I really wish I knew spanish language, but for now I'm not so good. English is commonly used in this forum and more people understand it. As far as I understood, you don't get stadium shown at night mode if you use clone stadium in CM. I don't know why is this happening. I suggest you to use stadium server by Shawminator to add new stadiums. So far I don't have any complaints of it.
 

rique

Senior Squad
gonzaga;3974940 said:
I got it, my friend! Better write me a pm, if you have questions like this. In blender you should go to materials panel and change the name of the material to adboarddigital.

Can't these be hexed? I know it could be hexed in FIFA 13. I don't know much about blender. What text in hex code refers to static adboards? I'm going to try to hex it.
 

gonzaga

Reserve Team
rique;3974960 said:
Can't these be hexed? I know it could be hexed in FIFA 13. I don't know much about blender. What text in hex code refers to static adboards? I'm going to try to hex it.

I don't know. You mean there must be some hex code stroke in the stadium file? I don't have any idea what this should look like.
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
Gonzaga! Fantastic release! If you can consider to do more European stadiums, please gelp me! Kotiara will convert them to FIFA16 if you make them in 14 first.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 

gonzaga

Reserve Team
Renato Curi, Perugia and Stade de la Beaujoire, Nantes

Hello, everyone! I would like to ask you to stop the requests in the thread and through pm's. I'm too busy and have time only for my few already started stadiums. Here are another two:

Renato Curi, Perugia is converted from Riky Forzaroma's FIFA 16 model. Full credits to him and his team. :)




DOWNLOAD RENATO CURI


Stade de la Beaujoire, Nantes, converted from PES 6. Fixed roof, stands, railings. Added dressing, scoreboards and other minor corrections.




DOWNLOAD STADE de la BEAUJOIRE
 

esQzme

Senior Squad
Fantastic work as always mate, it's great that you didn't forgot Ligue 1 stadiums. could you read your PM please?
 


Top