Special moves in FIFA 2004

footballhell77

Red Card - Life [Multiple Accounts]
Life Ban
Hey guys im just here thinking about what kinda freestyle moves we gonna have and how many, so does anyone have any news on this. All i heard it that its gonna be better but what kinda moves are we gonna get. Cuz i seen some of the moves in Winning Eleven 7 and i love it all expecially the backheel flick and flicking it over your head and the chest pass thats kinda cool, well if you got any ideas of comments go ahead and post:rockman:
 

Hakeem

Superman
this thread is stupid man. come on, the game is not out yet, and nobody here knows anything about this, plus you mention we7 and now everybody will start comparing the games and this is not the forum for this.

as I really dont care about the special moves, Ill leave this open from now, but please dont make a fight about this and not make it a fifa vs we7 thread.

cheers and comment on!:)
 

warrencini

Youth Team
For special move, I think everyone can have generic and character move... but really have to distinguish between the good and bad players...

if he's good at control and dribbling... then... he can make more moves without losing control...

but if he is good at dribbling but not very good at control... he can still make more moves... but maybe losing control...

for players with good control and low dribbling, he cannot make many moves... but seldom lose the ball...

for players bad at control and dribbling, he cannot make many moves...and also easily lose control...

That should be fair enough...

Also, good dribbler with good control can perform special moves when running in full speed... (e.g. Ronaldinho)...

while good dribbler with medium control may not be able to do sprint special moves ...

What do you guys think?
 

brumbies00

Youth Team
Originally posted by warrencini
For special move, I think everyone can have generic and character move... but really have to distinguish between the good and bad players...

if he's good at control and dribbling... then... he can make more moves without losing control...

but if he is good at dribbling but not very good at control... he can still make more moves... but maybe losing control...

for players with good control and low dribbling, he cannot make many moves... but seldom lose the ball...

for players bad at control and dribbling, he cannot make many moves...and also easily lose control...

That should be fair enough...

Also, good dribbler with good control can perform special moves when running in full speed... (e.g. Ronaldinho)...

while good dribbler with medium control may not be able to do sprint special moves ...

What do you guys think?
couldn't agree with you more, would love to see a player with poor dribbling tripping over the ball, or pushing it to far.
 

TristanAbbott7

Starting XI
Special moves in FIFA 2004

(Please do not turn this thread into a WE/PES v FIFA 2004 debate!)

If you take a look at this section of my website: http://www.winningeleven7.50megs.com/SpecialMoves.htm you will see the special moves in WE7/PES3.

Do we know which of these moves are going to be incorporated into FIFA 2004? It would be great if they put some of these moves into the game. I liked the freestyle feature in WC2002 but felt that it didn't go far enough. It's cool to be able to pull off moves and beat your friends with them.

Does anybody have any info on tricks/special moves in FIFA 2004?
 

ChRIsA

Senior Squad
All I know is that every player will have the same moves this year, but it will depend more on the skill level of the player for the move to be successful. what these moves are I dont know.
 

Mads Holm

Youth Team
it also depends on what direction your in and if you are in good balance and how much space you have. it sounds good!
 

Soanis

Reserve Team
Re: Special moves in FIFA 2004

Originally posted by TristanAbbott7
(Please do not turn this thread into a WE/PES v FIFA 2004 debate!)

If you take a look at this section of my website: http://www.winningeleven7.50megs.com/SpecialMoves.htm you will see the special moves in WE7/PES3.

Do we know which of these moves are going to be incorporated into FIFA 2004? It would be great if they put some of these moves into the game. I liked the freestyle feature in WC2002 but felt that it didn't go far enough. It's cool to be able to pull off moves and beat your friends with them.

Does anybody have any info on tricks/special moves in FIFA 2004?

Hey Tristan can you please inform me which of the moves in that link can also be done in PES2?

I have seen lists of moves for WE6 that could not be done in PES2.Are you sure those moves are available on both games?

Also,can you please point to me a full datalied list of similar moves for PES2?

sorry,but could not find another way to ask for these..:(

cheers.
 

valioso

Fan Favourite
Re: Re: Special moves in FIFA 2004

Originally posted by Soanis
Hey Tristan can you please inform me which of the moves in that link can also be done in PES2?

I have seen lists of moves for WE6 that could not be done in PES2.Are you sure those moves are available on both games?

Also,can you please point to me a full datalied list of similar moves for PES2?

sorry,but could not find another way to ask for these..:(

cheers.

the pes forum??
 

footballhell77

Red Card - Life [Multiple Accounts]
Life Ban
I hope the intro will be good too, they should make it the best one yet since they got ronaldinho and henry to use forget about delpiero hes not even a consistant player so screw him but yea they got those 2 that could be in the intro but i think they should show real life moves and also in game stuff and please dont let it be like fifa2003 that intro was the worst ever in all footy games
 

Hakeem

Superman
ok, guys, I merged footballhell77 and TristanAbbott7 thread cuz they're both about the same and both have the valid opinnions. and please, do not talk about other games Soanis, thats why we have forums for those games. just keep it fifa related :)
 

footballhell77

Red Card - Life [Multiple Accounts]
Life Ban
lol i didnt know you merged them lol i was looking at this and i saw my name beside it saying i started the thread and i was like what the hell i didnt start this i thought i was loosing it for a minute but now i know you merged them so im ok now lol:crazyboy:
 


Top