SCTW's Editor

ezio

Reserve Team
I remember seeing a post that SCTW had an editor for this game. Can anyone tell me if they have this and can send it to me or where I can find it to download it. Thanks.

Ezio
 

Acid (X) Amino

Starting XI
Originally posted by Vishal
I need the editor too, I havnt been able to find it in the dls section. SCTW can ya help ?

SCTW has left us because of some reasons....
We all must hope that he will come back.............:(
 

ezio

Reserve Team
Originally posted by Vishal
I need the editor too, I havnt been able to find it in the dls section. SCTW can ya help ?

SCTW told me a while ago that he didn't have the editor anymore. If anyone has it or knows where to get it please let me know. Thanks.

Ezio
 
C

CANADIAN.10

Guest
Originally posted by ezio


SCTW told me a while ago that he didn't have the editor anymore. If anyone has it or knows where to get it please let me know. Thanks.

Ezio


Just checked my downloads folder and guess what I have the editor. If you still want it let me know.
 

ezio

Reserve Team
Originally posted by CANADIAN.10



Just checked my downloads folder and guess what I have the editor. If you still want it let me know.

If you still have it and can e-mail it to me at [email protected] that would be great. If it is too big to e-mail let me know how else I can get it. Thank you.

Ezio
 


Top