Back in 2014 when I played FIFA 14 for the first time, I was a kid and I instantly fell in love with the game. Played it every day for hours. It still is one of my favorite FIFA games of all time. But I do have some gripes on the game. I think EA treated the FIFA 14 PC playerbase really badly. No next-gen version was kinda fine by me but not releasing a World Cup mode was really really harsh. While PS4 and Xbox One versions got their World Cup mode for FIFA 14, PS3 and Xbox 360 got a separate game for the World Cup. But PC players got literally nothing apart from a lackluster World Cup mode In Ultimate Team which lasted barely a couple of months. This kinda pissed me off as a kid that there was no way to enjoy the World Cup offline. Apart from a World Cup mode, FIFA 14 had a lot of leagues & teams that had generic faces and kits. Which wasn't fun either. I always wanted to have a fully authentic experience in FIFA 14 but never got it.
10 years later, I am fulfilling the things 10 years younger me always wanted along with more features. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce FIFA 14: The Definitive Edition.
Get ready for a nostalgic adventure with FIFA 14: The Definitive Edition, a mod that breathes new life into the beloved classic. Relive the glory days of the 2013/2014 season with updated visuals, dynamic gameplay enhancements, bug fixes, NextGen exclusive content, World Cup content, and an expanded soundtrack.
- Authentic Leagues, Teams, Faces and Kits.
- Bunch of Tattoos with Revolution Mod 14 Support.
- 14 New National Teams.
- 1 New Rest of World Team: Dhaka Abahani.
- Classic XI and World XI.
- Reworked UI and Menu.
- Improved Visuals and Audio.
- Gameplay & Physics Overhaul.
- Reworked Kit Wrinkles, Weather Effects, Pitch textures, and LoD system.
- Expanded Soundtrack Containing 36 Default Songs, 1 NextGen Exclusive Song, 3 Beta Songs, 10 Songs From 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil, 5 Songs From FIFA Online 3 and 4 Songs from FIFA World. Making It a Grand Total of 59 Songs.
- Expanded Lineup of Boots and Balls.
- 31 Managers Faces and Outfits.
- World Cup Tournament with Authentic Fixtures, Kits, Faces, and 12 Stadiums Ported by @Skoczek.
- Other Minor Improvements That are Too Much To Include Here.
- Upcoming "Title Updates" To Add/Improve Features and Fix Bugs.
- Download And Extract The file.
- Copy Everything (Game & Soundtrack Folder) and Paste Them Into Your FIFA 14 Directory.
- Replace Files If necessary.
- Regenerate and Play!
- Some Brazillian & Chilliean Teams Still have generic Kits.
- Not All Players Have Authentic Faces and Minifaces.
- Career Mode Crashes.
@Emran_Ahmed - Project Lead
@V.K. - This Project is an Expanded Version of VK's FIFA 14 Remastered Mod
ModdingWay - Graphics
MrQuarter01 - Graphics
sadguitarnoise5 -Graphics and Misc Help
@RobbieD_PL - Graphics and Misc Help
gnklein92 - Misc Help
@Skoczek - World Cup Content
FIFA Infinity - World Cup Content
@scouser09 - Revolution Mod
@fifayoun - Audio Help
Shorelooser - Gameplay Reference
DoctorPlus - Gameplay Reference
EA Sports - Pretty Much Everything Ported From Another game is an Intelectual Property of Them