Discussion in '2006 FIFA World Cup Forum' started by red_scorpion910, Jul 1, 2006.
nice flags m8
Excellent flags man!!!
Would you do Argentina's flags?
can you post templates? i'd love to help you with flags
superb flags man!!!
and here is the template SlowHand :
Nice! Just nice!
How to import those flags to game??
not very realistic flags, i mean there's textures with waves, but the lines and logos is totally straight..if you could make waves on them too, it would be realistic, and much better.but hey, they look very nice apart from that
thx man, i'll start working on a flags patch right now
Looks great but what it looks in the game? does anyone have ingame pictures?
Import banner FIFA WC 2006
It is banners of each nation team, put scattered ev'ry where on stand. Default, FIFA made careless; so remaking there'd be better !
- First, U must convert edited banner to DDS format (use DDS Converter 2). This format have a Alpha layer (what u see in window/channels of Adobe PTS program)
- Open that DDS file with Adobe PTS (need plugin), substitube a new_Alpha for Alpha 1 in Window/Channels. The new_Alpha as follow:
* Magic Wand to area without banners, Copy/Paste empty area to make a new-file (contents: Transparent).
* Paint Bucket to banner areas (on new-file) with black color. Magic Wand on black areas, then click "Save Selection as channel" on Window/Channels, you will get a Alpha 1 layer.
* Drag n Drop this layer into orginal DDS file (u get Alpha 2 layer), delete Alpha 1 layer; and Save it.
The "NVIDIA dds format" window appear, U can choose any ARGB style.
- Use DDS Converter 2 to convert that DDS to BMP
- Using BigGui export t13_*.fsh (in zdata_09.big)
- Then, use FshEd005 to import BMP above into this FSH file (original). Then, Save !
- Import edited FSH back zdata_09.big with BigGui. Then, click "Rebuild" "Close" button.
* Don't FORGET: running FatBH Builder and FatGUI for generating BIG_files.
_ps: These're BANNER, not FLAG !
Separate names with a comma.