Real Madrid Thread [2010-2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozole

Club Supporter
smart move from real madrid to buy turkish players. good turkish players. they will attract alot of turkish fans, more jerseys sold, win win situation. may open some doors for turkish footballers in general.
 

Tosiek

Słowiańska Dusza
CR7
 

Recrero152

Reserve Team
kp40;3037882 said:
Why Real became so interested in Turkish players? they sign them from left and right. Is there any econimic reseaon behind this?

It's a diabolical plan set up by Real Madrid and the Turkish national team. Turkey gives 10 million Euros to Real Madrid for each purchase of a Turkish player and another 5 million every year for each kept Turkish player.

...Only question is if Özil counts? :S
 

ArgVega

Yellow Card - Racism; Exp. 31/08/2013
Nady;3038981 said:
Jealous? 40 goals in 34 games. Top scorer in La Liga. Scored more that your midget overall (53).

No at all:

I got to eat a manita de chocolate for the manita to Madrid, We won the league, are in a good position to win the CL, Messi won FIFA world player of the year and will win it again next year, Messi has done this:



Madrid can win Pichichis, we can continue winning tournaments and zamoras lol :biggrinx:
 

Haarithan

Reserve Team
So are Madrid planning to seal Adebayor on a permanent basis from City? Would be interesting if things pan out that way . Plus they've already started the market on a roll with two hugely talented Turkish buys .
 

kp41

Fan Favourite
Ronaldo's record in La Liga is very impressive and historic for sure. nobody should deny that. But this much media attention and news coverage is stupid, they do it in a way that the record is more important than la liga or UCL final spot.

I don't want to take away anything from Crisitano but it would be crazy to compare him with Messi. Messi plays in another level. (1)Unlike Ronaldo he's able to KO big teams like Arsenal, Real Madrid, Manchester and ... (2) he plays for team much more than Ronaldo. He was La Ligas top assister this sesean. Also he didn't play in last three matches. (3) I think UCL is the most important competiton in the Europe and Messi became top scorer three times in a row.

Another point that I want to raise is the huge gap between Barca/Real and other teams. They destroy all teams including top teams with ease. I'm pretty sure no spanish team can challenge them for the title for at least next five years. It's an arguable debate that this gap is good/bad for La Liga in long term or not.
 

ArgVega

Yellow Card - Racism; Exp. 31/08/2013
kp40;3039014 said:
Ronaldo's record in La Liga is very impressive and historic for sure. nobody should deny that. But this much media attention and news coverage is stupid, they do it in a way that the record is more important than la liga or UCL final spot.

I don't want to take away anything from Crisitano but it would be crazy to compare him with Messi. Messi plays in another level. (1)Unlike Ronaldo he's able to KO big teams like Arsenal, Real Madrid, Manchester and ... (2) he plays for team much more than Ronaldo. He was La Ligas top assister this sesean. Also he didn't play in last three matches. (3) I think UCL is the most important competiton in the Europe and Messi became top scorer three times in a row.

Another point that I want to raise is the huge gap between Barca/Real and other teams. They destroy all teams including top teams with ease. I'm pretty sure no spanish team can challenge them for the title for at least next five years. It's an arguable debate that this gap is good/bad for La Liga in long term or not.

Agreed!

LOL Madrid+Barca= spanish old firm :biggrinx:

It seems so long ago that Valencia has won the league, unless Madrid and Barca have coinciding bad years I don't see that happening. BTW 3 years champs in a row, there is a gap between us and madrid :innocent_smile_1:
 

Haarithan

Reserve Team
Yeah its turning out to be more like the Scottish Premier League where Celtic and Rangers alone fight for the trophy , the rest just happen to be mere spectators competing for the Europa League spots . This is definitely not good for Spanish football , I loved the 2000-2004 era when it was like 5-6 teams battling it out until Round 30 , eventually bringing the final showdown to 3 sides in the last 2 weeks . Gotta love the 2003,2004 seasons , it was a great spectacle for La Liga .
 

kp41

Fan Favourite
I and my friend are working on some stats regarding EPL, La Liga and Serie A. I'll share it with you guys as soon as it gets ready.

10 out of 11 main Spanish NT players are from these two teams. I'm sure recent Barca-Real involvments will not provide positive points.
 

Arnau

NGR LVR
Nady;3038981 said:
Jealous? 40 goals in 34 games. Top scorer in La Liga. Scored more that your midget overall (53).

Campions de lliga > Pichichi. Actually, Messi's double in Bernabeu > pichichi.

I don't think madridistas are going to Cibeles right now.
 

Pogba4Now

Team Captain
I know all that. And I know winning titles is more important. But Ronaldo = 10 goals more than Messi in La Liga. Fact!

Messi's still better than Ronaldo though.

PS: I don't know what the **** is pichichi. English please.
 

ArgVega

Yellow Card - Racism; Exp. 31/08/2013
Nady;3039058 said:
I know all that. And I know winning titles is more important. But Ronaldo = 10 goals more than Messi in La Liga. Fact!

Messi's still better than Ronaldo though.

PS: I don't know what the **** is pichichi. English please.

LOL Pichichi stads for: biased, bull sh***t, cheating, giving Ronaldo extra goals trophy that Marca hands out at the end of the season
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joking haha (H)

Pichichi=Top Scorer
 

Arnau

NGR LVR
Nady;3039058 said:
I know all that. And I know winning titles is more important. But Ronaldo = 10 goals more than Messi in La Liga. Fact!

The last 11 scored when Barça were already the champion. Fact! so CR7 king of friendlys, fact!
 

kp41

Fan Favourite
Nadi, I think team achivements are more important because football is not about a team, it's about individuals. numbers are just good for records. For example, Rooney scored 34 last season, he scored 15 this year. Which one is more important? which one means more?

Also, if we compare them base on individual achivements, Messi is still superior

Ronaldo = La Liga top scorer
Messi = UCL top scorer, Copa Del Ray top scorer, Ballon D'or, La liga top assister

Arnau;3039065 said:
The last 11 scored when Barça were already the champion. Fact! so CR7 king of friendlys, fact!

I agree, he score with ease with less pressure.

It's the first time that I see comparison like this. Jardel was the greatest of all time base on these things.
 

Arnau

NGR LVR
Ronaldo it's "only" a scorer, Messi is a complete player and if we haven't close la liga so early, Messi would have win the pichichi.
 

Pogba4Now

Team Captain
These are not friendlies at all. Some of these teams are fighting for an UCL or UEFA qualification or relegation.

Again, its still a fact that Ronaldo scored 10 more goals than Messi in the league. Thats my point! Thats it!
 

Pogba4Now

Team Captain
Arnau;3039074 said:
Ronaldo it's "only" a scorer, Messi is a complete player and if we haven't close la liga so early, Messi would have win the pichichi.

Read my post again. I said Messi is still better than Ronaldo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.


Top