Real Madrid Thread [2008 - 2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaestroZidane

YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy
we were guaranteed to go through, so not much surprise there.. Now we have three months to get our act together if we want to go further.
 

R.9

Senior Squad
MaestroZidane;2594426 said:
we were guaranteed to go through, so not much surprise there.. Now we have three months to get our act together if we want to go further.

Yeah there better get there act together! If not they will be out of the CL soon like last year. I hope not. This team can go far in the CL.
 

big al

Senior Squad
Sevillista;2593882 said:
You asked for my opinion and now you criticize me for giving it? What's your problem? You're going to get outside opinions on your team whether you like it or not. Your team is the constant center of attention in Spain, for better or for worse, so get used to it. Maybe even respond to any one of the several points I made instead of writing me off for being a fan of another team. Also notice that I gave suggestions for a more successful Real Madrid squad; I don't insult or laugh at your team as I so easily could.

Btw, you "hammered" VALENCIA in the supercopa 6-5. Or maybe you're thinking of last year when WE hammered YOU 6-3.

I at no point have insinuated that Sevilla are better than Madrid. In fact, I'm extremely upset with the way they're playing under Jimenez and the poor replacements we found for Alves and Keita. You are where you are because it's near impossible to finish outside of the top four when you have Madrid's payroll.


hahaha thats what we call in spain " ZAS en toda la boca " haha.
 

KingPaulV

Starting XI
anywho, is it just me or has Ramos been outstanding for these last two games alonng with pepe in the middle of that defense....I mean really nice to see them getting along so well and two consecutive clean sheets....I think Schuster should seriously consider playing him them for the time being


on to other news...reports are that we will go after Schweini....That would be a very good signing althought he has been inconsistent at times....also Arshavin, again one of that I dont know why we need another midfielder type signings and there strong talk about Olivera..whom I have to say I always feared when we played Zaragoza...so it would be horrible...at this point I would prefer Crespo or Milito tho....anyway....and Heinze is the latest guy hurt....injuries are really really killing us so far this season
 

Arnau

NGR LVR
sure cos you mans if not won these 2 games vs Recreativo (the leader if you turn down the tabble) and bate (same level than Sant Oriola C.F) apaga y vamonos ! :D


Sevillista;2593882 said:
You asked for my opinion and now you criticize me for giving it? What's your problem? You're going to get outside opinions on your team whether you like it or not. Your team is the constant center of attention in Spain, for better or for worse, so get used to it. Maybe even respond to any one of the several points I made instead of writing me off for being a fan of another team. Also notice that I gave suggestions for a more successful Real Madrid squad; I don't insult or laugh at your team as I so easily could.

Btw, you "hammered" VALENCIA in the supercopa 6-5. Or maybe you're thinking of last year when WE hammered YOU 6-3.

I at no point have insinuated that Sevilla are better than Madrid. In fact, I'm extremely upset with the way they're playing under Jimenez and the poor replacements we found for Alves and Keita. You are where you are because it's near impossible to finish outside of the top four when you have Madrid's payroll.

Summary:



(H) respect
 

OrgulloVikingo

Senior Squad
Is it me or is Drenthe utterly useless? I havent seen him beat 1 person 1 on 1 yet! It's the same story, "dribble, dribble (with head down), get ball stripped away from defender, fall down". This guy sux, why did we get him?
 

Arnau

NGR LVR
drenthe its the only one of your squad that do something, the other ones are fantoms.

what a clear penalty on soldado lol
 

Dytza

Banned - Playing with Fire
OMG, this player Albin is Fabulous, magic... Remember the name mates (not only madrid fans), we will hear a lot about him in the future!!
 

solaimaa

Reserve Team
how much did you guys pay this ref? it's disgusting, EVERY SINGLE DECISION has been in your favor, it's disgusting. and the best part is you are still getting destroyed.
 

Arnau

NGR LVR
de donde era el arbitro??? DE DONDE ERAAAAAA? AHAHHAHA


Dytza;2595450 said:
OMG, this player Albin is Fabulous, magic... Remember the name mates (not only madrid fans), we will hear a lot about him in the future!!

sure he is really great, but what about granero? he play a fantastic match! mijatovic its a ******* retarded, sign vdv for 15 millions and sell granero for 1 !!! bargain !!!!
 

OrgulloVikingo

Senior Squad
solaimaa;2595453 said:
how much did you guys pay this ref? it's disgusting, EVERY SINGLE DECISION has been in your favor, it's disgusting. and the best part is you are still getting destroyed.

Actually, weve been getting screwed by refs this season, fact. No one paid anyone. Refs in Spain are very bad.
 

Jaouadinho

Senior Squad
horablle match yesterday,we are so frustrating to watch, our midfield is woefull, they cant keep posession to save theire life. and more injureis as well, it just keeps getting worse.

our best player yesterday was drenthe, which pretty much sums up our game.
 

pullstones_jr

Youth Team
The refereeing was poor yesterday for some key moments in my honest opinion...but in the first half our players were being kicked all around the field from fouls also. Anyway, im all out of sour grapes for the moment. I can see no way in which we can handle teams like Sevilla and Barca at the moment with our growing sick bay; lets be honest, even with a full squad, the Clasico would be hard for us to win, Barca playing the way they are. Im somewhat reminded of when we still had Cicinho playing on the right flank with Ramos in centre back occasionally....THEY BOTH attacked, and we conceded a decent amount of goals. Yesterday, with both Salgado and Ramos attacking at times, we could've conceded at a lot more times than we actually did. Ramos' positioning was scary, and with him occasionally venturing up the field to attempt to make a telling pass, HUGE holes were left to exploit. Back when we had Cicinho we had the same problem...but we would outscored the other team anyway...our firepower was heavier..and Casillas was less fallible too (whats going on with him? :( ) All in all im basically hoping to survive till the end of the year without losing any more games; how its gonna be done is beyond me
 

R.9

Senior Squad
Well well it seam our first signing in the winter market will be Huntelaar !!! They says the club might confirm it today.
 

KingPaulV

Starting XI
ah not too shaby, but still man we are in a world of trouble....actually Arnau, if Calderon wants to keep his place its probably gonna take for him to bring Benzema in the summer...Saviola is leaving Rudd wont play 20 games next year (its rumored his injury is career threatening) and that only leaves Higuain and Raul who is also on the decline....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.


Top