Player Guide: Defensive Players

PSVFOREVER

Fan Favourite
I think he means CM4 or CM01/02, because the talents in every Ep are the same. But he asks stupid questions all the time
 

Guillaume

French Touch
Originally posted by PSVFOREVER
I think he means CM4 or CM01/02, because the talents in every Ep are the same. But he asks stupid questions all the time

Yeah, I didn't understand his question too :rolleyes: :confused:
 

dddd

Club Supporter
Name: Itan Ibrahim
Nationality: Lebanon :-)
Position: GK
Club: some dump
Age: 20 at 2007/8 season
Description: Goodbye Mr. Buffon
 

Zlatan

Fan Favourite
Version: CM03/04
Name:Moké Diarra
Nationality: Malian
Position: DMC
Club: Louhans-Cuiseaux(Reserves)
Age: 19
Description: Great DMC, has everything what you want with a DMC: Passing, Tackling, Marking enz.(and no, he's no random I checked him in other games and there he was great too)
 

PSVFOREVER

Fan Favourite
version: cm 03/04
name: Vincent Kompany
nationality: Belgian
position: DC
club: Anderlecht
age: 17
description: Only 17 years old, and he already has very good physical stats. His potential is always high (around 180). In my game he has a potential of 188. He's on a free after the 1st season (Y)
 

Tom

That Nice Guy
Version: CM0304 4.1.5
Pos: DC
Name: Nicolas Burdisso
Nat: Argentinian
Club: Boca (Argentina)
Age: 21
Price: 5-10m (near the start)
Comment: Great defender who has everything your looking for in one, his aerial ability isnt quite as good as it is on mine when you start the game but it will soon improve. Brilliant big game player.

Pic: Nicolas Burdisso 2007/2008

TROD.
 

Guillaume

French Touch
Originally posted by PSVFOREVER
version: cm 03/04
name: Vincent Kompany
nationality: Belgian
position: DC
club: Anderlecht
age: 17
description: Only 17 years old, and he already has very good physical stats. His potential is always high (around 180). In my game he has a potential of 188. He's on a free after the 1st season (Y)

He's not very good in my game :( I don"t know why, he's pretty good with Belgium but in my team, he's crap...
 
I am playing CM03/04 with the latest update and no patchs, and a SMALL database(bad idea). I am playing in the Spanish league with all 4 divisions on.

Does anyone know of any good, preferably young, cheap(not a requirement) defenders or Goalkeepers? If its a GK i only want young guys since i have Cassilas as my starting GK.

I just got Smeichel(sp?) from Man City, has anyone bought him before? He is only 16, the deal goes through June 30th, so i have sometime till i get him.
 

Zlatan

Fan Favourite
Schmeichel will become great of what I've heard from others but I didn't sign him yet though..
 

PSVFOREVER

Fan Favourite
top signing (Y) In my Strasbourg game he was great, and in my current Espanyol game he's a backup for Waterreus. He has stats as good as Reus, but Schmeichel is only 19, Waterreus 36. Better age for a goalie IMO
 

Fernandez

Team Captain
Version: CM03/04
Name: Paulo Almeida
Nationality: Brazilian
Position: DMC
Club: Santos
Age: 22
Description: An underrated Brazilian. He took over my Renato as DM and is very consistent. His stats aren't bad either and he will not disappoint.
 

Guillaume

French Touch
Originally posted by AhmedK
I am playing CM03/04 with the latest update and no patchs, and a SMALL database(bad idea). I am playing in the Spanish league with all 4 divisions on.

Does anyone know of any good, preferably young, cheap(not a requirement) defenders or Goalkeepers? If its a GK i only want young guys since i have Cassilas as my starting GK.

I just got Smeichel(sp?) from Man City, has anyone bought him before? He is only 16, the deal goes through June 30th, so i have sometime till i get him.

If you want a pretty good goalie, you can buy Lucas Rastello or Adi Raïs MBolhi from Marseille, they are young and good. But not the same level than Schmeichel.
 

PSVFOREVER

Fan Favourite
some dutch players for here too:

game: CM03/04
name: Cees Keizer
nationality: dutch :ewan:
age: 17
club: Ajax
value: cheap :S
description: a real leader for the future, good passing, tackling and marking, a great defensive minded player

game: CM03/04
name: Tieme Klompe
nationality: dutch...
club: SC Heerenveen
age: 27
value, about 4 million, but his contract expires in july 2004
description: great player, can be used from the start, a leader if you have lots of young players in your squad. He has a lot of expierience

game: CM03/04
name: Robert van Boxel
nationality: guess....
club: PSV, on loan at Ado den Haag first season
age: 19
value: about 1.5 million
description: decent defender, good heading, marking and tackling....
 


Top