PGD's Kits

TlT

Youth Team
Thanks guys :-)
V.K;3852417 said:
Sweet kits! Do you happen to have Russia NT minikits?
Миникиты я делаю по возможности, если это можно так назвать) беру фото с официальных сайтов, убераю фон и подгоняю под размер миникита, вот и весь миникит)) на полноценный миникит времени нету.
 

TlT

Youth Team
Brighton & Hove Albion 15/16 pack

Home



Away



Third



Gk



Gk 2

 

serhiym1994

Youth Team
TlT;3847660 said:
Thanks guys. :-)

Ну вообще в планах, команды из Чемпионшипа делать, со следующей командой пока не определился. Ближайшие дни не будет времени заниматься этим, но как только так сразу.:-)

Well, all the plans, the team from the Championship do with sleduyuyuschey team has not yet decided. The next few days will not have time to do it, but as soon as immediately.:-)
Позволь мне тебя поправить.
with sleduyuyuschey = with the next.
 

TlT

Youth Team
serhiym1994;3853075 said:
Позволь мне тебя поправить.
with sleduyuyuschey = with the next.
:facepalm: Спасибо, чет даже не обратил внимания.:)
 

Tonce

Senior Squad
I guess I should just copy+paste my message from another thread:

I don't know how many times I have to say this to people... but please don't copy my stitching :)
 

TlT

Youth Team
Tonce;3853824 said:
I guess I should just copy+paste my message from another thread:

I don't know how many times I have to say this to people... but please don't copy my stitching :)
I do not mean to be rude, but do not you think idea, with copy + past, silly?
You're one of s top, kitmaker, of course, many will be copy you.
Instead you should be proud that your stitching, so good that they are taken as a basis for other kitmaker.)))
I myself have recently started to create kits, it was necessary to begin with something, I took your work as a basis, as they say, you want to be the best, study at the best.)))
I ask forgiveness if it is unclear, translated through promt.
 

Forest4life

Youth Team
Tonce;3853824 said:
I guess I should just copy+paste my message from another thread:

I don't know how many times I have to say this to people... but please don't copy my stitching :)

He did state in the first post that he is using your template so all credits for the templates have already gone to you so atleast he has some respect is that not what youre after?
 

kenan

Club Supporter
Forest4life;3853847 said:
He did state in the first post that he is using your template so all credits for the templates have already gone to you so atleast he has some respect is that not what youre after?

Just giving credits will not do,you need to first seek permission form Tonce then only you can proceed:D
 

Forest4life

Youth Team
kenan;3853949 said:
Just giving credits will not do,you need to first seek permission form Tonce then only you can proceed:D

i was just stating a fact that this guy had given credit straight up before he posted his kits where he got the templates from i don't see anyone else having the same kind of respect.but i suppose he could have just pretended they weren't tonces templates and then just ignored his whinging.
 

riesscar

Fan Favourite
Staff member
Moderator
Forest4life;3853965 said:
i was just stating a fact that this guy had given credit straight up before he posted his kits where he got the templates from i don't see anyone else having the same kind of respect.but i suppose he could have just pretended they weren't tonces templates and then just ignored his whinging.


While I respect Tonce and agree with the fact that he deserves credit, acknowledgement that the work is his is all he can really expect. The rules regarding plagiarism don't state that one must contact the content creator; rather, they simply state that credit (and compensation where applicable) must be given. If credit is given to the kitmaker, then there aren't really grounds to be so pissed off. Don't get me wrong... if Tonce wants people not to copy his things I won't; however, credit is the most he can reasonably expect.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Tonce

Senior Squad
TlT;3853844 said:
I do not mean to be rude, but do not you think idea, with copy + past, silly?
You're one of s top, kitmaker, of course, many will be copy you.
Instead you should be proud that your stitching, so good that they are taken as a basis for other kitmaker.)))
I myself have recently started to create kits, it was necessary to begin with something, I took your work as a basis, as they say, you want to be the best, study at the best.)))
I ask forgiveness if it is unclear, translated through promt.

That's ok and I respect that :) just ask me next time if its okay :)
 

TlT

Youth Team
Tonce;3854129 said:
That's ok and I respect that :) just ask me next time if its okay :)
Well, I promise not to copy further your seams, but what I have at the moment, I won't change. Thanks for understanding. We wait for your EPL pack:)
 


Top