patzor's Boots

satu

Youth Team
Patzor, could you at least re-colour the NB furon with the latest red colourway..it is quite needed now because more players are wearing the boots
 

patzor

Reserve Team
esQzme;3957475 said:
good news mate, and what about Evospeed and EvoPower?

I'll upload them too.

I think nabo is working on the furon? I'd say wait for him :)


http://www.mediafire.com/download/kpbmg8gpz5a4b5s/nike_hypervenom_phinish_wr10_250goals.rar
 

esQzme

Senior Squad
thanks for HV mate, i'd vote for furon aswell, I don't think that nabo will make them, it's been more than one month without news from him about those NB
 

pao4ever

Starting XI
Looks great mate! Any clue on the world cup european qualifiers ball? I didn't manage to find any good pictures

Sent from my SM-N7505 using tapatalk
 

patzor

Reserve Team
pao4ever;3957702 said:
Looks great mate! Any clue on the world cup european qualifiers ball? I didn't manage to find any good pictures

Sent from my SM-N7505 using tapatalk

I found a few!

 

pao4ever

Starting XI
You saved me a lot of time, although I wish I could assist you this time :p

Sent from my SM-N7505 using tapatalk
 

patzor

Reserve Team
pao4ever;3957735 said:
You saved me a lot of time, although I wish I could assist you this time :p

Sent from my SM-N7505 using tapatalk

Actually, I'll upload the PSD. I haven't done so much yet but it's a start at least. There's some annoying parts with the ball model that screws up the texture. I've fixed one of the problems so far. I guess you'll notice what I mean. It just takes time. If you want you can send me the improved PSD when you're done, or finish it yourself :)

Here's the PSD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/04c29cdb94q258e/european_qualifiers_ball.rar
 

patzor

Reserve Team
leoson1991;3957771 said:
Sorry for bothering but which ID should I name the ball to replace the current bundesliga one under the Moddingway Mod?

My bad! The ID for the ball is 37. I guess it's the same for moddingway mod.
 

pao4ever

Starting XI
You must be joking... Is that Pogba's latest customization? Oh c'mon, what was he thinking?!

Sent from my SM-N7505 using tapatalk
 

patzor

Reserve Team
pao4ever;3957803 said:
You must be joking... Is that Pogba's latest customization? Oh c'mon, what was he thinking?!

Sent from my SM-N7505 using tapatalk

It's a customized purecontrol viper ;D Ugly ass boot pack!
 


Top