Onsche's Advanced Gameplay V1.0

Onsche

Youth Team
vlzadr;2644125 said:
I don't have enough time nor knowledge to make it, if that is what you're asking me. But if you would make it, it would probably become the most popular gameplay, and others like ShoreLooser and Apollox would stop making that ****y patches. I hope you'll try! :bouncy:

The idea is not bad. But it is so, the Gameplay comes more and more to limit. Of course, i can make a liitle bit more change. The Problem is, for more edit i must change exe and other files, Animations would also need. This is a very very hard work for me alone. Moreover, i have not enough experience for so great Projekt. Hm! i needed 1 or 2 guys more, for edit Animation s and exe. I make then the ai.ini, but this is not so simply all. We must better waiting of FIFA 2010, and hope about better Gameplay..:innocent_smile_1:

silvone;2644132 said:
thanks a lot Onsche:33vff3o:! you are a really nice person!

Is no Problem, i make this willingly support is important.(Y)
 

fungus303

Reserve Team
1) FIFA 09

2) FIFA_09_Backup_Utility_v1.0_en.exe (follow the readme.txt)

3) FIFAMANIA SUPERPATCH 09 + all updates

4) Onsche_s_Advenced_Gameplay_v1.2.rar

5) 09_Graphic_Switcher_1.1.exe + all updates

6) 09_Sound_Patch.exe

7) HD_Logos_Patch_09.rar (HD logos for ALL teams)

8) Start playing FIFA09 and have fun :33vff3o:(Y)



GREAT WORK , AND THANKS FOR THIS AWSOME GAMEPLAY PATCH!

:33vff3o:
 

silvone

Starting XI
hy onsche ! will you make another version of your gameplay? 1.2 is very good, but if you will update this pls make it more harder!!! i am playing now on Legendary with GK on World Class 2min each half but i want more.on defense the Ai is very good but how can we make it better on Attack? more shots on goal, no passes in the 16 meters area(just shooting when it gets there).The free kicks of the Ai are very good now so no necesary to improve it.
For me is the best gameplay i've tried in all fifa series till now, only one thing to complain; i score too much often from corners:innocent_smile_1:
 

Onsche

Youth Team
silvone;2645924 said:
hy onsche ! will you make another version of your gameplay? 1.2 is very good, but if you will update this pls make it more harder!!! i am playing now on Legendary with GK on World Class 2min each half but i want more.on defense the Ai is very good but how can we make it better on Attack? more shots on goal, no passes in the 16 meters area(just shooting when it gets there).The free kicks of the Ai are very good now so no necesary to improve it.
For me is the best gameplay i've tried in all fifa series till now, only one thing to complain; i score too much often from corners:innocent_smile_1:

Yes i have really thought about a new Version. Much more is not possible, but i would like anyhow again change a little bit the Ballphysic and KI. I would also more offensive. In Moment i have not enough time for new Version, but i promise to make.:)
 

silvone

Starting XI
Onsche;2645948 said:
Yes i have really thought about a new Version. Much more is not possible, but i would like anyhow again change a little bit the Ballphysik and KI. I would also more offensive. In Moment i have not enough time for new Version, but i promise to make.:)


glad to hear that! no hurry , take your time!:bob:
 

vlzadr

Club Supporter
latejam;2646011 said:
how can I remove the gameplay and reinstall the original one from EA?

Why the hell would you do that for?! You can't reinstall the original gameplay, unless you have copies of ai.ini, pc.ini, and similar .ini stuff from the original game.
 

Onsche

Youth Team
vlzadr;2646015 said:
Why the hell would you do that for?! You can't reinstall the original gameplay, unless you have copies of ai.ini, pc.ini, and similar .ini stuff from the original game.

Yes, you have already all said.(Y) Uninstall is not possible, because crashing the Game. Copy of a backuüp file is the simplest way to playing original Gameplay.
 

totalpackage

Youth Team
Can someone please let me know if this gameplay patch is worth downloading. I am looking for a good gameplay patch to download for FIFA 09.

Thanks.
 

fungus303

Reserve Team
totalpackage;2646866 said:
Can someone please let me know if this gameplay patch is worth downloading. I am looking for a good gameplay patch to download for FIFA 09.

Thanks.


Depends on how good you are @ playing fifa 09 :)

i love it... playing professional (difficulty) and it totally rules :33vff3o:
 

Onsche

Youth Team
totalpackage;2646866 said:
Can someone please let me know if this gameplay patch is worth downloading. I am looking for a good gameplay patch to download for FIFA 09.

Thanks.

This also always matter of taste, simply to test my Gameplay. Maybe still test other Gameplays how from Shorelooser or apollox.
 

totalpackage

Youth Team
My main concern is that I want to be able to uninstall the patch if I don't like it and I want to know how to reinstall the default FIFA 09 game play. Can someone please let me know what files I need to back up? Thanks.
 

Al Pacino PT

Starting XI
totalpackage;2647045 said:
My main concern is that I want to be able to uninstall the patch if I don't like it and I want to know how to reinstall the default FIFA 09 game play. Can someone please let me know what files I need to back up? Thanks.

Check the files that he putted to install manually, but the files are ai(which you can delete without problems) and the other is located on the folder cmn and it's called ini.

Btw, the gameplay is goo, can you try that PC attacks more on the wings and not the center.
 

21-Lucas-21

Club Supporter
I'm not sure whether it's your patch, but when the ball hits the bar, it bounces off very unrealistically in a completely different direction than it would do in real life.
 

totalpackage

Youth Team
I got the game play patch working. The speed seems a bit slow at times and the passing is a little off though. Good job on the patch. I can't wait to the new patches. VOL.3 !!!!!
 

Jedimaster1

Club Supporter
Love your patch and all the hard work you have put into it. AI moves the ball around nicely now.

But is it just me, seeing that I have not read anything about it here, but are the touches still extremely off (I am still having the four yard touch) and why does the AI always shoots from 40 yards away and make it like one out of four times?

Just want to see if it is just my copy. Anyway, thanks.
 


Top