Online Gaming

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
i started this thread so everyone who has a legit fifa can find a beat each other up online.

just post your origin name here so everyone can find you.

sg name - origin name

regularcat - regularcat
jschuck12001 - dcskins2011
 

Aidan123123

Club Supporter
Watch my goals on youtube

www.youtube.com/user/goalsdotnet

Please, tell me what you think or a reason why you dislike it! Much apreciated
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
all added.

@victorlessar

good match man, i hate being madrid too, just wanted to use a change of pace club for one match & you just happened to be the victim.

im sure we will meet again.
 

nellycuz

Club Supporter
http://fifa12loc.weebly.com/index.html

League of Champions for XBOX360 FIFA LEAGUE

Just started up this website, please apply under the Application topic in the forum...I'm a committed mature commish looking for older players who love playing FIFA and want to compete in a different way. The sky is the limit for this league and I'm open to any suggestions members have. This is going to be great and I'm really excited to get this rolling. Read rules on the forum and let me know if you have any questions. I do have some great things planned in the future if this league can get off and running.
 

idap1224

Club Supporter
Can't play online match

First I would like to say that FIFA 12 seem like very good game, but I say seem because I can't play online matches. I'm playing FIFA 12 PC version, and have a cable internet with these specs: Ping of about 17 ms, UL speed 0.18 Mbps, DL speed 1.98 Mbps.
Anytime I start game it goes fine until the kick off, and when game starts after 1 sec it stops with the phrase " An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match"... I tried only custom matches, to be specific team play.
Can anyone give me a solution to this problem, I bought game few days ago, looking around the forums, tried to find where is the problem, but nothing, and I am a bit disappointed, for not be able to enjoy this game in a full of it's scope....
:(
 

bassio

Youth Team
idap1224;3160715 said:
First I would like to say that FIFA 12 seem like very good game, but I say seem because I can't play online matches. I'm playing FIFA 12 PC version, and have a cable internet with these specs: Ping of about 17 ms, UL speed 0.18 Mbps, DL speed 1.98 Mbps.
Anytime I start game it goes fine until the kick off, and when game starts after 1 sec it stops with the phrase " An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match"... I tried only custom matches, to be specific team play.
Can anyone give me a solution to this problem, I bought game few days ago, looking around the forums, tried to find where is the problem, but nothing, and I am a bit disappointed, for not be able to enjoy this game in a full of it's scope....
:(

Your problem has one of 2 causes (or both):

1- Slow internet connection (as per your post, your speed is acceptable).
2- Low Spec. PC.

First, make sure that firewall status isn't restricted (can be found @ the top left when you are in the main menu).
Second, make sure you can run offline games smoothly with no lags (low specs may cause low response leading your game session to be out of reach and hence you are considered disconnected).
Third, make sure you can run EASPORTS website smoothly as other websites (may be you have a good PC and a good Internet connection but you have a problem accessing EA servers).
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
idap1224;3160715 said:
UL speed 0.18 Mbps, DL speed 1.98 Mbps
:(

this speed isnt very good.

bassio;3162308 said:
Your problem has one of 2 causes (or both):

1- Slow internet connection (as per your post, your speed is acceptable)

that speed should be far acceptable, especially if i have to play him, cause he equals lag.
 

idap1224

Club Supporter
regularcat;3162459 said:
this speed isnt very good.



that speed should be far acceptable, especially if i have to play him, cause he equals lag.

Well... U are maybe right, but... I don't understand your attitude which is, I must admit, a bit arrogant. If it's not acceptable connection why do I have green "Latency" indicator. Or is it that EA servers are made just for high UL speeds??? If U don't have the right answer don't make people who are asking for help to feel like they are a piece of s... . Maybe guys from "most hated country in the world" forgot that we are all just passengers on this Earth.
OK, I'll write a rest of my statement tomorrow when I get sober...
 

victorelessar

Reserve Team
mand im gona tell you how frustrated i am on online gaming. i reached yesterday the 4th division, and 70% of the people i play agains uses real madrid. the other 30% uses barcelona. come on now you people... i start to play with 4 stars teams, so i can find a little more different games

cheers
 


Top