Please, stop by this thread SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines and make sure you read and understand our policies.
Players age is the same as previous versions, I don't know how to change that.... I tried to fix it but no good result!how will manager mode work in the patch? in the one last year the players ages were too young? I was wondering whether you could alter their birthdays according to the in game calender start date to make it work?
Player ages are the same as previous versions, I don't know how to change that.... I tried to fix it but no good result!
Oh! well I must say that while my younger brother sticks to FIFA 18, this FIFA10 developed is more enjoyable for me so I would like to thank you and the people that helped and hope u keep it up!
Career mode is the most important part of the game so i was wondering about the age issue. Wouldnt it be better to set their date of birth according to the games calender to adjust for the age? (basically making everyone 7 years older than they actually are in real life for example donnaruma being born in 1992 instead of 1999) and that would make their ages correct and the players will retire on time in the career mode
if that is not feasible for the patch is there an option for me to personally change the birthdates of everyone or will that require having to go over every player which is rather impossible? (also the editor is not saving to the option file and so I will have to do it in game)
Thanks for all your help and efforts!
I understand your point about changing the birth year of every player.... but that is a useless work.... that means to edit each player every year when you want to make an update..... for me is a waste of time.... i'm not interested doing that.... instead, you can do the math in your mind.... player current age + 8 . that is a better idea...and the real player birth date will not change into a fantasy one... just for the sake of career mode!
You can change the retirement age with creation master 10 but there is limited to minimum 33 years and max 45.good point I understand, PES editor usually has a mode to change the ages of all the players with one option would be great if FIFA editors had that cause like you said its impossible to do so every year
is there a way I can change the retirement age of the players to an earlier age to make it more realistic? and if you can refer me to program that allows me to edit players outside of the game cause the editor im using loads the patch profile but doesnt appear to save the changes into the game (im using CM10)
also if there is a way to edit career length, and players within the career mode?
Thanks Again! Nice to see people are still playing FIFA 10
You can change the retirement age with creation master 10 but there is limited to minimum 33 years and max 45.
You also can extend the number of seasons by editing ,,career '' file from fifa 10 main folder (if you are using my patch)
1. You need to reset your squads from FIFA10 game menuI just have a few more questions if you dont mind
1. when i edit with CM10 and i save do i need to import anything? cause the changes are still there when i reopen the CM10 but in-game the changes are not applied
2. once i start a career i can no longer edit anything without the career being deleted?
3. anyway i can edit players inside the career mode?
4. Do u need anything I can volunteer to help with for the upcoming patch?
and thanks again
1. You need to reset your squads from FIFA10 game menu
2. You can edit the existing players , kits, etc, but don t change the database (I mean don t add or delete anything, becouse the career will crash. stadiums, minikits and faces can be added without affecting game database in career mode.
3. You can edit players in career mode using CM10, but like I said, don't delete them or add new players .Edit only existing players without changing their id.
4. What can you do for fifa 10?