Manchester United vs. FC Porto (UEFA CL) [P]+[R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

manufan

Starting XI
Originally posted by buba3d
talk about sore losers :rockman:
Ooooo, OMG MAN! Shame on us Man Utd fans! OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO PERFECT!!! You guys never get angry! You guys dont have any feelings! You feel all warm and fuzzy inside when your team loses! SHUT TEH FECK UP!!!!!

HELL YEAH I'm a sore loser, cause I'm human, and I have feelings, unlike u guys right? Besides, I said that post was to vent my anger, so obviously you're blind then? Eh?

I'm SICK of all you stupid morons who look down on Man Utd fans like we are the most horrible people around "You man utd fans this" "You man utd fans" that. Why dont u shut the hell up already...
 

enigma

Starting XI
quite speechless.
as much as i am delighted, i'm thinking "how the hell does a team like Porto take Man Utd out at OT?"

oh well. it IS football.
and porto coach didn't shake fergie's hand.
bad bad coach. ;)
 
V

Virgo

Guest
Originally posted by manufan
NO....FU.CK THAT WELL DONE PORTO SH!T..

Aint no god damn well done crap, cause they dont deserve this. Nothing but a bunch of cheating, diving, bastards that need to be shot. We shudda NEVER sat back, cause trust me, if we went forward we would've won. The 2 or 3 chances we had and the Porto defense were scrambling, we should've kept hammering at them, but no, Sir Alex wants to sit back...well guess what? We paid the price, and now everyone associated with Porto and the World Wide Man Utd Haters organization will dance all over our face.

I didn't have my hopes up for this, as I lost all hope weeks ago. I'm not clinging to anything anymore, no loss will surprise me anymore, no bad result will surprise me. Arsenal are in the prime of their glory, let them enjoy it, it's their time now.



NOTE:This post is to vent my anger, dont like it? Oh well..


No you twat Fergie didn't sit back He subbed Djemba for Saha at HT... does that mean anything to you? If he had kept Djemba maybe you wouldn't have lost the midfield control
 

Elder

Starting XI
Originally posted by bbranco10
Porto dominated the game, thats why. That is such a dumbass statement,only one player dived,the brazilian,carlos alberto. They play great football, YOU must have not watched the first leg.:rolleyes:

Man United played really well in the first half. But in the second half, they got completely dominated. Paulo Ferreira played a good game and so did Baia. Even if you added the goal that was completely onside it would have been 2-1. Also I have to say Portos defence was rock solid even without Jorge Costa. But Next year Man United will be back and hopefully they can at least win something with the FA CUP.

Actually I didn't see the first leg because they don't show it here in the States. But it doesn't change the fact that Porto are a bunch of cheat ****s who need help from a linesman to get a result.

I want to buy a Porto Jersey and dumb a niec sausage like log all over it and post it here for you guys. They are garbage, I can't say it enough and have felt that way since last year's game against Celtic.

If you Porto fans are happy about your team, you should be ashamed of yourself.
 

SB9Dragon

Fan Favourite
I felt that goal was gonna happen. Exactly when the Porto players were lining up I knew they were gonna score, and score they did. 2 bad I didn't feel like this b4 the game or I could have gotten the Prediction right :D

Good result for Porto :rockman:
 

INFESTA

Official
Originally posted by manufan
NO....FU.CK THAT WELL DONE PORTO SH!T..

Aint no god damn well done crap, cause they dont deserve this. Nothing but a bunch of cheating, diving, bastards that need to be shot.


NOTE:This post is to vent my anger, dont like it? Oh well..


Yeah, I don't like people saying I should be shot. I didn't like reading it all right. Here's a little something for you too cool down. Don't like it? Oh, well...
 

Hendrik

Team Captain
Originally posted by manufan
Ooooo, OMG MAN! Shame on us Man Utd fans! OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO PERFECT!!! You guys never get angry! You guys dont have any feelings! You feel all warm and fuzzy inside when your team loses! SHUT TEH FECK UP!!!!!

HELL YEAH I'm a sore loser, cause I'm human, and I have feelings, unlike u guys right? Besides, I said that post was to vent my anger, so obviously you're blind then? Eh?

I'm SICK of all you stupid morons who look down on Man Utd fans like we are the most horrible people around "You man utd fans this" "You man utd fans" that. Why dont u shut the hell up already...
Take a cold shower and calm down.
 

manufan

Starting XI
Originally posted by Virgo
No you twat Fergie didn't sit back He subbed Djemba for Saha at HT... does that mean anything to you? If he had kept Djemba maybe you wouldn't have lost the midfield control

MORON

I said that post was to vent the unlimited amount of anger in my system which=not much of my post is to be taken seriously...:o
 

shokz

The Red Devil
Originally posted by Goo Goo boy
Oh boy..what a bunch of sore losers..retards..let's party somewhere else:hump:

Erm, I think you would be too if you were robbed by the linesman, and the referee for that non-existent freekick.

Comeback and tell us all how it feels when its your turn to be screwed by the officials.

Congratulations Poor-to, although there is not a chance in hell I'll ever say, "you deserve it".
 

$teauA

Superstar
Originally posted by INFESTA









About the ref:

Again, he was under extreme pressure and did well overall. Just one small detail that cuold have ruined it: he gave one extra-extra minute of time. WTF!? That minute seemed like a goddam' hour to me.







now u kno how all romania fans felt when urs mayer gave denmark 2 extra ot minutes but the only difference denmark scored, this needs to stop fifa needs a new rule on the way that refs manage the extra minutes.
 

INFESTA

Official
Originally posted by Elder
Actually I didn't see the first leg because they don't show it here in the States. But it doesn't change the fact that Porto are a bunch of cheat ****s who need help from a linesman to get a result.

I want to buy a Porto Jersey and dumb a niec sausage like log all over it and post it here for you guys. They are garbage, I can't say it enough and have felt that way since last year's game against Celtic.

If you Porto fans are happy about your team, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Shame your attitude problems aren't getting any better, mate. (:/)
 

Ubik Valis

Croatian Viking
Originally posted by INFESTA
Yeah, I don't like people saying I should be shot. I didn't like reading it all right. Here's a little something for you too cool down. Don't like it? Oh, well...


It's called arrogance amigo, and those talking about shooting porto fans, are nothing but moron glory hunters (N)



And MANUFAN....calm the FU** down already....we understand that you're pissed...you've only been saying it for the last 5 replies or so... :|
 

RUSI

El Merengue Argentino
Originally posted by manufan
MORON

I said that post was to vent the unlimited amount of anger in my system which=not much of my post is to be taken seriously...:o


If it shouldn't be taken seriously then why post

go take a knap calm down
then post if youu still want to:)
 

ogsimon

Starting XI
Unlucky manchester united peeps, id be pissed if arsenal lost in such a manner, as they have man a time. Im not gonna lie to u im pleased they lost in the last minute like that, after they did the same to bayern in 99.

Oh well if arsenal get them you can be sure they will avenge you guys
 

Ubik Valis

Croatian Viking
Originally posted by $teauA
now u kno how all romania fans felt when urs mayer gave denmark 2 extra ot minutes but the only difference denmark scored, this needs to stop fifa needs a new rule on the way that refs manage the extra minutes.


YAAAAAAAAWN!


What about the ton of good chances Romania had throughout the game? :|

If it had been a goal for Romania in OT, you wouldn't be giving a fu** about it, just shut up...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.


Top