Manchester United vs. FC Porto (UEFA CL) [P]+[R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhiLLer

Fan Favourite
The ref was actually very good, often played advantage and if there was none or the advantage was over he went back and booked the offending player. Though he was fooled most of the times by the ******* diving cheats and for some reason ignored the foul on Ronaldo which was a blatant yellow card.
It was the that ******* twat of a linesman that is to ******* blame for that so called offside.
The thing is, it wasn't even anywhere near close to being offside, video replays should be introduced in football I think, we were ******* robbed by a ******* commie!
 

rony31

Team Captain
bad calls are a part of the game, and I've seen lots of em in the Serie A

tough break for Man Utd, but good for Porto
 

$teauA

Superstar
Originally posted by manutd4eva
And that ******* ref saying Ronaldo was diving when he didnt see that **** Carlos Alberto doing it.:|

yeah like i said they refs sucked but its not like porto didn't deserve it.
 

bbranco10

Senior Squad
Originally posted by Elder
**** Porto. They are an absolute disgrace of a team. The way they play, the way they dive, they are just horrid. I am not a Man U fan, but the Porto players are cheats, divers, and soil the good name of football.

I hope they crash and burn next round.
Porto dominated the game, thats why. That is such a dumbass statement,only one player dived,the brazilian,carlos alberto. They play great football, YOU must have not watched the first leg.:rolleyes:

Man United played really well in the first half. But in the second half, they got completely dominated. Paulo Ferreira played a good game and so did Baia. Even if you added the goal that was completely onside it would have been 2-1. Also I have to say Portos defence was rock solid even without Jorge Costa. But Next year Man United will be back and hopefully they can at least win something with the FA CUP.
 

manufan

Starting XI
NO....FU.CK THAT WELL DONE PORTO SH!T..

Aint no god damn well done crap, cause they dont deserve this. Nothing but a bunch of cheating, diving, bastards that need to be shot. We shudda NEVER sat back, cause trust me, if we went forward we would've won. The 2 or 3 chances we had and the Porto defense were scrambling, we should've kept hammering at them, but no, Sir Alex wants to sit back...well guess what? We paid the price, and now everyone associated with Porto and the World Wide Man Utd Haters organization will dance all over our face.

I didn't have my hopes up for this, as I lost all hope weeks ago. I'm not clinging to anything anymore, no loss will surprise me anymore, no bad result will surprise me. Arsenal are in the prime of their glory, let them enjoy it, it's their time now.



NOTE:This post is to vent my anger, dont like it? Oh well..
 

Ubik Valis

Croatian Viking
Originally posted by rony31
bad calls are a part of the game, and I've seen lots of em in the Serie A

tough break for Man Utd, but good for Porto


Yeah, all of a sudden ManU fans act like their playrs never got away with some lousy refereeing or whatever...


:boohoo:


:Carlos*o:
:sb9::sb9::sb9:
 

SoDragões1893

Youth Team
Originally posted by manutd4eva
And that ******* ref saying Ronaldo was diving when he didnt see that **** Carlos Alberto doing it.:|

How about this, nah nah nah hey hey goodbye...

Let's hear some excuses, about the offside goal, witch RVN fouled our defender before even the flag went up, not offised, but foul before even that.

Costinha mr.clutch only Ninja does it better.. :ph43r:

PORTOoooooo!!

Nah nah nah nmag GOOODBYE Manure..... :lol:

Bring on real Madrid or AC Milan we have unfinished buisness with both.

Man Utd fans watch and learn and cheer Baia more...

Yes CA19 is who you hate now,lol :P

:mrpimp: Yes I am here....:mrpimp: common let's hear more excuses, I love hearing loser reply's, see it was 89th and I was almost losing the voice cheering, but we FCP fans beleive till the end, so did our players and coach, to all the rest that dident beleive [email protected] life is a b;tch.

Yes we got slaped at Old Trafford 4-0 or 5-0 kids, but in real life we sent Man Utd packing after a 1-1 tie, and outplayed them again, how about them apples UK. :mrpimp:


LOLllllLOLLOLLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLLllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLLLLLOLLLLLLLLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLOLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllll
 

Ubik Valis

Croatian Viking
Originally posted by SoDragões1893
How about this, nah nah nah hey hey goodbye...

Let's hear some excuses, about the offside goal, witch RVN fouled our defender before even the flag went up, not offised, but foul before even that.

Costinha mr.clutch only Ninja does it better.. :ph43r:

PORTOoooooo!!

Nah nah nah nmag GOOODBYE Manure..... :lol:

Bring on real Madrid or AC Milan we have unfinished buisness with both.

Man Utd fans watch and learn and cheer Baia more...

Yes CA19 is who you hate now,lol :P

:mrpimp: Yes I am here....:mrpimp: common let's hear more excuses, I love hearing loser reply's, see it was 89th and I was almost losing the voice cheering, but we FCP fans beleive till the end, so did our players and coach, to all the rest that dident beleive [email protected] life is a b;tch.

Yes we got slaped at Old Trafford 4-0 or 5-0 kids, but in real life we sent Man Utd packing after a 1-1 tie, and outplayed them again, how about them apples UK. :mrpimp:


LOLllllLOLLOLLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLLllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLLLLLOLLLLLLLLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllLOLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllll


Wow.....you just made A LOT of sense...not :|
 

m3th0d

Starting XI
first of all, let me congratulate the porto fans of this board... yes all three of you.

the way your team plays disgusts me.. yer defense is ace but everything else is, well, sh*t.

you'll fall hard in the next round, i put my money on it.

as for my team, we had it comin'. it was either this round or the next.. things just havn't been going our way the past few months.. but we'll be back next season, better than ever.
 

buba3d

Senior Squad
Originally posted by manufan
NO....FU.CK THAT WELL DONE PORTO SH!T..

Aint no god damn well done crap, cause they dont deserve this. Nothing but a bunch of cheating, diving, bastards that need to be shot. We shudda NEVER sat back, cause trust me, if we went forward we would've won. The 2 or 3 chances we had and the Porto defense were scrambling, we should've kept hammering at them, but no, Sir Alex wants to sit back...well guess what? We paid the price, and now everyone associated with Porto and the World Wide Man Utd Haters organization will dance all over our face.

I didn't have my hopes up for this, as I lost all hope weeks ago. I'm not clinging to anything anymore, no loss will surprise me anymore, no bad result will surprise me. Arsenal are in the prime of their glory, let them enjoy it, it's their time now.

NOTE:This post is to vent my anger, dont like it? Oh well..

talk about sore losers :rockman:
 

manufan

Starting XI
Originally posted by cyrex
And I am soooooo happy that Porto is in the next round
:Carlos*o: :bouncy: :clapwap: :rockman:
And who cares? Why dont u go hug a rainbow if you're so happy? Worry about your stupid Juventus instead of irritating people...
 

fender

Fan Favourite
:( This sucks big time, i thought United had it. The defence did pretty well today and it looked like they finally going to keep a clean sheet but alas it did not happen. Just have to look forward to having another shot next year.
 

manutd4eva

Fan Favourite
Originally posted by manufan
NO....FU.CK THAT WELL DONE PORTO SH!T..

Aint no god damn well done crap, cause they dont deserve this. Nothing but a bunch of cheating, diving, bastards that need to be shot. We shudda NEVER sat back, cause trust me, if we went forward we would've won. The 2 or 3 chances we had and the Porto defense were scrambling, we should've kept hammering at them, but no, Sir Alex wants to sit back...well guess what? We paid the price, and now everyone associated with Porto and the World Wide Man Utd Haters organization will dance all over our face.

I didn't have my hopes up for this, as I lost all hope weeks ago. I'm not clinging to anything anymore, no loss will surprise me anymore, no bad result will surprise me. Arsenal are in the prime of their glory, let them enjoy it, it's their time now.



NOTE:This post is to vent my anger, dont like it? Oh well..

Amen to that.(Y)


Next season there will be FIREWORKS!!!!

Look out haters!!!:mrpimp:
 

INFESTA

Official
Originally posted by shokz
Screw Porto, screw the linesman, screw the referee.

I'm as proud as ever of my team.

It's great to be proud of your team even when you lose. Oh, and screw you too, man. :) :D :p



About the cheat claims:

There was cheating in this game, I agree. For the most of the second half there was only ONE FRIGGIN' BALL INSIDE OLD TRAFFORD! Only one. Every time it went out we had to wait until it came back in. Now this is cheating, and I don't imagine this attitude was born in the minds of those 12yo kids



About the bad off-side call:

You are correct. It wasn't offside. But did you lose because of it? Saying yes is hidding the dirt under the rug.
Also, ManU fans must remember that their goal on the first game came from a non-existing foul, so I say it's 50-50.



About the Keane's read card:

Now I understand Ferguson: when Fletcher hit Nuno Valente from behind and got away with it, I immediately knew why the ManU's manager thought there was something wrong about sending off Keane in the first place.



About the ref:

Again, he was under extreme pressure and did well overall. Just one small detail that cuold have ruined it: he gave one extra-extra minute of time. WTF!? That minute seemed like a goddam' hour to me.



About the ManU supporters in this thread (and Superdragoes too):

I hope everybody takes the defeat/win with elevation.
I could be compiling a whole list of dumbass quotes from the past two weeks, stuff like saying how we'd get hammered at OT and **** like that, but I won't. Instead, I'm handing out my sincere compliments to everybody, and take the time to congratulate you all for a well fought game tonight.



About Porto:

I left the best to the end. Honestly, we didn't play very well today, but showed heart and extreme belief in ourselves. That's what got us the win!

FORÇAAAAAAAAA POOOORTOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (H)
 

MarcoCanada

Youth Team
FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ! FORCA PORTO ALLEZ!!
 

buba3d

Senior Squad
This one of the best nights of european football now its all up to barca to tan celtic on thursday and iv won a fortune.
:hump:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.


Top