Jgp 16

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
amandeep;3933027 said:
What is the latest GP version for this thread?

I've downloaded 1.5 from 1st page but is there a updated version?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GP is a combination of mods.

you will need both hybrid mod 3.0 + custom teams gameplay mod to unlock unique team individuality.

you can also apply the gp strings/updates from the assignments mod if you wish.

soul_eclipse;3933039 said:
Thank you my friend :D

yes..v2 looks great ingame so it will be the release version.

v1 will be released separately.
 

qasar80

Youth Team
Hey ' Jeet , I need to ask you for a little favour.
Would you make a dirt file that has no model , by that I mean to remove the dirt.Just removing the dirt files does not do the job , because it appears the default dirt , so I'm thinking by making a dirt file blank so to say , I do not know how else to say it , maybe the pitchwear will go away.
I hate late in the season when all pitches look dirty.
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
j_jovan66;3933267 said:
Jeet can you upload only your new Stamford Bridge pitch, single link, thanks :)

sure mate
here:
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/JBu9fBce/file.html


qasar80;3933272 said:
Hey ' Jeet , I need to ask you for a little favour.
Would you make a dirt file that has no model , by that I mean to remove the dirt.Just removing the dirt files does not do the job , because it appears the default dirt , so I'm thinking by making a dirt file blank so to say , I do not know how else to say it , maybe the pitchwear will go away.
I hate late in the season when all pitches look dirty.

ok..i'll see what can be done.


dhonchik;3933283 said:
jeetmusic, fix please archive)

maybe your download got corrupted..archive seems to be fine at my end.
 

soul_eclipse

Youth Team
jeet fix first link :)



Thank you for stamford bridge pitch :)
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
CUSTOM TEAMS' GAMEPLAY 9.6 RELEASED!

MOD NOW COVERS 142 teams :)


new teams added-
Austria NT
Australia NT






ENJOY!


qasar80;3933272 said:
Hey ' Jeet , I need to ask you for a little favour.
Would you make a dirt file that has no model , by that I mean to remove the dirt.Just removing the dirt files does not do the job , because it appears the default dirt , so I'm thinking by making a dirt file blank so to say , I do not know how else to say it , maybe the pitchwear will go away.
I hate late in the season when all pitches look dirty.

here's the dirt file you requested(with transparent texture):
http://www115.zippyshare.com/v/50myZYVL/file.html
 

qasar80

Youth Team
Thanks jeet for the dirt file , but it does not work.
Something must be possible to mask the dirt and I've got the feeling that is somewhere here in the dirt files , but where?
Maybe it can be removed , but how to remove a single file from a big. file?
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
qasar80;3933516 said:
Thanks jeet for the dirt file , but it does not work.
Something must be possible to mask the dirt and I've got the feeling that is somewhere here in the dirt files , but where?
Maybe it can be removed , but how to remove a single file from a big. file?


my hunch is that it has something to do with the default pitchwearpattern rx3 files.

modifying the default patterns may solve the problem.
(note: modifying the patterns has a great effect on the pitches!)
 

qasar80

Youth Team
Solved the damned problem.
For everyone who does not want pitchwear in their game ( career mode , etc) , use this:
http://www101.zippyshare.com/v/ohGqyElU/file.html
In fact I extracted pitchwear from big. file , used photoshop to remove the pattern and reintegrated in the game. There are 7 pitchwear files and everyone is painted with no model , so no pitchwear. In same way , you can create your own pattern for pitchwear if you want , anything that goes through your mind.
Jeet , if you find this usefull , make this an optional file for your mod.
 

RiffkeyCarlos

Club Supporter
Wow!! This one might be nice.. Will try it maybe.. Tho I prefer a more natural wear out.. Btw, thanks for ur effort mate!! 👍👍

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
qasar80;3933540 said:
Solved the damned problem.
For everyone who does not want pitchwear in their game ( career mode , etc) , use this:
http://www101.zippyshare.com/v/ohGqyElU/file.html
In fact I extracted pitchwear from big. file , used photoshop to remove the pattern and reintegrated in the game. There are 7 pitchwear files and everyone is painted with no model , so no pitchwear. In same way , you can create your own pattern for pitchwear if you want , anything that goes through your mind.
Jeet , if you find this usefull , make this an optional file for your mod.


nice work mate.

i'll integrate it as an optional in the next assignments update.
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
some new screens :)

(tomorrow i'll release the next assignments update)

additions
--new assignments(crowd,player) detail
--new ucl final turf(san siro)

 


Top