Jgp 16

James CR7

Youth Team
hey bro,not able to use db edit mod.. when I open the db and try fo import the tables. it shows error."cannot import as txt file" for all 4 files.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
James CR7;3942872 said:
hey bro,not able to use db edit mod.. when I open the db and try fo import the tables. it shows error."cannot import as txt file" for all 4 files.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

you must be mistaken..there's only one table to be imported(fifaGameSettings).

try using dbmaster 15.

in the left column..select the table first().

then import the extracted table from the mod using the 'Import Single' option.

finally save your work.
 

James CR7

Youth Team
I don't hav a table called fifagamesettings. I got genericbloom, brightness curve,grass wear etc. when I extract the db edit mod I got only 2 folders. mod and data. that's it.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
James CR7;3942947 said:
I don't hav a table called fifagamesettings. I got genericbloom, brightness curve,grass wear etc. when I extract the db edit mod I got only 2 folders. mod and data. that's it.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

no..you downloaded the wrong mod.

you can find the DB EDIT mod link in the first post just before the screenshots.
 

James CR7

Youth Team
jeetmusic;3942949 said:
no..you downloaded the wrong mod.

you can find the DB EDIT mod link in the first post just before the screenshots.
you only gave the link mate for the hd skin tweaks. jus a page before. jus check it.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
James CR7;3942950 said:
you only gave the link mate for the hd skin tweaks. jus a page before. jus check it.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

i checked.

you asked for the skin tweaks mod link (H)

the link to DBEM is in the first page.
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
GLOBAL assignments mod v 11.0 beta build 01-07-16 released!


UEFA EURO 2016 QUARTER FINAL UPDATE (INTERMEDIATE VERSION)


feature-

new custom gameplay assignment-
Belgium NT

note: all other teams have existing previous assignments.

new photo-realistic pitch assignments for following team/stadium combinations--*

Wales NT(Stade Pierre Mauroy, Lille)






new changes based on frostbite-

The OT pitch has been updated with a new improved texture in this version.

Secondly, a new player configuration tweak code has been added in this version based on frostbite visuals.
note:the enhanced player graphic effect will be visible only ingame.
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
without a proper capturing tool

it will be impossible to record videos.

i will post screenshots as they are easy to capture & edit.
 

Fakharany

Youth Team
I just installed your ALL IN ONE mod on Moddingway and the game is not opening. I click on Play and nothings opens. When I repair the game it works but some of your mod's files are deleted.
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
Fakharany;3943214 said:
I just installed your ALL IN ONE mod on Moddingway and the game is not opening. I click on Play and nothings opens. When I repair the game it works but some of your mod's files are deleted.

i don't know what to say.

just compiled the aio with files from my working game.

possible fix-

don't copy/use from your previous backup these files---

fifaconfig.exe
fifasetup_default.ini
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
jeetmusic;3943162 said:
maybe you could suggest a software?

would want to capture only fullscreen.

Fraps will work fine, or maybe one of the members who use your mod can upload a video.
 

Fakharany

Youth Team
jeetmusic;3943226 said:
i don't know what to say.

just compiled the aio with files from my working game.

possible fix-

don't copy/use from your previous backup these files---

fifaconfig.exe
fifasetup_default.ini
So u mean I delete them then regenerate??
 

Fakharany

Youth Team

Here is what I get for the fifasetup_default.ini
Do u see a problem with it?
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
Fakharany;3943236 said:
So u mean I delete them then regenerate??

i meant to keep the original ones.

maybe they are causing conflicts.(only reason i can think of at the moment)

Fakharany;3943239 said:
Here is what I get for the fifasetup_default.ini
Do u see a problem with it?

the image you highlighted is of fifaconfig_default.ini.

i was mentioning fifasetup_default.ini.
 

RiffkeyCarlos

Club Supporter
jeetmusic;3943232 said:
ok..i'll try fraps.

(latest version)
I have the video.. But its too big.. One match video, e.g. Poland v Germany, 8 min half , full JGP patch + lagoa skin+other non graphic enhancement patches (MW euro Mod,etc) takes up to 7 GB.. Coz I play maxout at Full 4K reso (3840*2160).

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
 


Top