Germany: COLOSSAL disappointment

night

Starting XI
ShiftyPowers;2904185 said:
And why not!? He's about to become the biggest poster in SG history!!

:facepalm:

Holy sh*t you're right. Tom and Bobby aren't posting a lot these days.
Anyway, it's kinda funny how those FIFA posters suddenly "appear" in other forums..
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
night;2904191 said:
Holy sh*t you're right. Tom and Bobby aren't posting a lot these days.
Anyway, it's kinda funny how those FIFA posters suddenly "appear" in other forums..

New Years 2008. No posts in other forums.

:facepalm:
 

newbie original

We apologize for keeping the yellow too long
Yellow Card
FernandoCatala;2903771 said:


(H)

The one on the left.....what is her right hand touching?

(If she;s doing what I think she's doing, then she gets 3 winks from me.;););))
 

newbie original

We apologize for keeping the yellow too long
Yellow Card
skiptomylou;2904245 said:
FernandoCatala;2903771 said:

Touching her Blackberry?

No. With her RIGHT hand......Blackberry with her left hand? Yes I can see that. But it's what she's doing with her right hand that is most intriguing. She appears to be rather comfortably holding/touching something. What is that thing?
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
Horatiu;2904267 said:
You're against hot chick nudity yet you post these lingering sex texts.

It's because he gets offended when anyone says "Leafs suck"!
 

yoyo913

Team Captain
ArgVega;2903871 said:
I must say, I very excited even if llorente sits on bench, I'm proud he is a part of this team.

but yes the praise goes to the core of catalan players + villa, they has brough them far. first team to win cup after losing 1st game (H)


Already celebrating?

It's like Barca in the CL last year.
 

Arnau

NGR LVR
Thats unfair for Barça players, they are all very humble. Maybe we the fans see the bernabeu weet dream very close but never already done...
 

ArgVega

Yellow Card - Racism; Exp. 31/08/2013
Horatiu;2904318 said:
Already celebrating?

It's like Barca in the CL last year.

Yes it is my right :innocent_smile_1:

But hey futbol is futbol, hopefully my club boys pull it off, I'll be rooting for them.

Is that a crime?
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
ArgVega;2904380 said:
Yes it is my right :innocent_smile_1:

Just understand that it makes a lot of people (myself included) dislike your club and country when I have nothing against it. I was a Barca fan back in the LvG days (don't ask me how), but because of the arrogance of some fans I'm starting to dislike them. I don't like Inter at all, but I was cheering for them to knock you out because you were exercising your "right".
 

newbie original

We apologize for keeping the yellow too long
Yellow Card
Horatiu;2904267 said:
You're against hot chick nudity yet you post these lingering sex texts.

1. It's not a text. It's a post. A text is when you use words like (in alphabetical order):
u(instead of you)
2nite
BRB(this would be avoided in a post or email because they would both be longer than a text)
L8R
LMAO
LYLAS
MHOTY
Shifty*BY
NUB
OT
RBTL
RBM
SH
TLC
VBG
WTF
WEG
XOXO

2. There is NO nudity in that picture.

3. It gets a bit boring when the same theme keeps showing up time after time. Hot chicks wearing Orange all day in 2000, chicks(who are men) in Korea, Portugal, Germany, Austrian flag sellers, etc.etc.etc......AAAAAAAAAHH!!!!

C U L8R,,,,,, alig8r!
 
ShiftyPowers;2904454 said:
Just understand that it makes a lot of people (myself included) dislike your club and country when I have nothing against it. I was a Barca fan back in the LvG days (don't ask me how), but because of the arrogance of some fans I'm starting to dislike them. I don't like Inter at all, but I was cheering for them to knock you out because you were exercising your "right".

Why so serious mate, cheer up matie

You could get 3rd place and become the winningest loser on the planet (Y)
 


Top