gabrimo's Stadiums

gabrimo

Youth Team
Some news, unfortunately no in game screens for while. I didn't found references enough to continue RFK Stadium now, maybe in the future. As marazeren stopped to post tutorials these days i've decided to start another stadium, Elland Road. Some pics of my progress:









Any tutorials of stadium exporting on blender, PM me. Some pics of Elland Road are welcome too. Peace.
 

gabrimo

Youth Team
verdun - I'm very dedicated to complete stadiums for the game, but the support of the community isn't that good. I asked for help for most of stadium makers and they don't do tutorials or documentation of the exporter, i don't know how to do such a specifc things like crowd and glares(lights) for example....

john_macerone - I have an special interest for english stadiums but i think that after Elland Road i may start other country stadium, maybe Arena Grêmio (BRA) or San Mamés.

Portman Road is a cool stadium maybe sometime i'll do it.
Ewood Park has a version made by shawminator for fifa 14 and 15.
Highbury and Maine Road are stadiums that were demolished, i'm sorry but i don't do generic stadiums or stadiums of the past, do stadiums by myself is a very large process and i don't wanna waste my time with grounds of the past.
 

verdun

Senior Squad
this community is right fifa pes is regrettable in that community better help you pretty good beremos as pes 2016 and if it's good I'll spend a pes
 

verdun

Senior Squad
a game like PES 2015 with 20 stages and that community already taken over 30 stages the difference is clearly good pes 2016 hope to look good this year and olbidamos fifa
 

hibee72

Youth Team
I was following your progresses, mate, but to be honest I was almost sure you would have stopped where I did some months ago.
I'm sad to say that FIFA editing (at least when it comes to stadium editing, which is nevertheless the most complex editing) is somehow at stake.
We're all a community with different lives and different needs to fulfill in our "normal" lives, but if we don't share the little we know, we're going fucking nowhere.
I've asked for the help of almost all the best stadium editors in this community: someone mocked me up (he told me he didn't know something I asked for, but if he's going to release stadiums I guess he does) someone else didn't even take care to answer (well, you can be smart to edit a stadium, but you can't buy politeness).
At the end of the game I fucked it all up.
I know that FIFA is now a far better game than PES. But now I'm 43 and I can't say how longer could I spend time on a videogame and how. Last years I spent more time modding FIFA than playing at it, so I guess enough is enough.
PES community has a far better collaburation and sharing knowledge and - above all - doesn't waste tons of time and Terabytes in stupid quarrels about "who stole somebody's job" (you wankers: your "jobs" are gaming reproductions of something already existing in the real. Did you pay who projected the real stadium for their royalties, dudes? If not, you're really stealing somebody's job indeed!)
Thus editors killed FIFA editing.
I'm done of this pile of shite, thank you for getting me back to PES!
 

Forest4life

Youth Team
hibee72;3845610 said:
I was following your progresses, mate, but to be honest I was almost sure you would have stopped where I did some months ago.
I'm sad to say that FIFA editing (at least when it comes to stadium editing, which is nevertheless the most complex editing) is somehow at stake.
We're all a community with different lives and different needs to fulfill in our "normal" lives, but if we don't share the little we know, we're going fucking nowhere.
I've asked for the help of almost all the best stadium editors in this community: someone mocked me up (he told me he didn't know something I asked for, but if he's going to release stadiums I guess he does) someone else didn't even take care to answer (well, you can be smart to edit a stadium, but you can't buy politeness).
At the end of the game I fucked it all up.
I know that FIFA is now a far better game than PES. But now I'm 43 and I can't say how longer could I spend time on a videogame and how. Last years I spent more time modding FIFA than playing at it, so I guess enough is enough.
PES community has a far better collaburation and sharing knowledge and - above all - doesn't waste tons of time and Terabytes in stupid quarrels about "who stole somebody's job" (you wankers: your "jobs" are gaming reproductions of something already existing in the real. Did you pay who projected the real stadium for their royalties, dudes? If not, you're really stealing somebody's job indeed!)
Thus editors killed FIFA editing.
I'm done of this pile of shite, thank you for getting me back to PES!

About time someone said it.
 

verdun

Senior Squad
72 hibee totally agree pes 2016 hopefully be as good as you think and as the pes 2013 pes is created with a lot of stadios and more things because this is an exasperating had the opportunity to create a really good fifa but since this one sick of waiting
 

gabrimo

Youth Team
hibee72;3845610 said:
I was following your progresses, mate, but to be honest I was almost sure you would have stopped where I did some months ago.
I'm sad to say that FIFA editing (at least when it comes to stadium editing, which is nevertheless the most complex editing) is somehow at stake.
We're all a community with different lives and different needs to fulfill in our "normal" lives, but if we don't share the little we know, we're going fucking nowhere.
I've asked for the help of almost all the best stadium editors in this community: someone mocked me up (he told me he didn't know something I asked for, but if he's going to release stadiums I guess he does) someone else didn't even take care to answer (well, you can be smart to edit a stadium, but you can't buy politeness).
At the end of the game I fucked it all up.
I know that FIFA is now a far better game than PES. But now I'm 43 and I can't say how longer could I spend time on a videogame and how. Last years I spent more time modding FIFA than playing at it, so I guess enough is enough.
PES community has a far better collaburation and sharing knowledge and - above all - doesn't waste tons of time and Terabytes in stupid quarrels about "who stole somebody's job" (you wankers: your "jobs" are gaming reproductions of something already existing in the real. Did you pay who projected the real stadium for their royalties, dudes? If not, you're really stealing somebody's job indeed!)
Thus editors killed FIFA editing.
I'm done of this pile of shite, thank you for getting me back to PES!

The guy that i've told before (marazeren) was doing a great tutorials but he stopped for a unknow reason, except for his tutorials, the rest of stadium makers seems to be too occupied with their prides or something cause they don't share a bit, i thought the purpose of this community was to share knowledge and attract more guys for the job, to make the game better and more complete, seems that i'm completely wrong.
 

LJH23Y

Club Supporter
gabrimo;3844876 said:
Some news, unfortunately no in game screens for while. I didn't found references enough to continue RFK Stadium now, maybe in the future. As marazeren stopped to post tutorials these days i've decided to start another stadium, Elland Road. Some pics of my progress:









Any tutorials of stadium exporting on blender, PM me. Some pics of Elland Road are welcome too. Peace.

Delighted you are making Elland Road, waited ages for my home teams stadium to be made. Here are some more pics:











If you need anymore or need any help with finishing the stadium or any details then let me know.

Cheers
 

robeskimo

Youth Team
Highbury looks amazing cant wait to play in it defo my favourite stadium ever miss it so much the emirates is class but Highbury just had something about it
 

gabrimo

Youth Team
LJH23Y;3885420 said:
Have you given up on Elland Road?

No, Elland Road is a hard stadium actually. 4 stands all different each other. By the time i started it, i didn't know some of the things that i've learn now about most of the adjustments and scale concerns to make the stadium looking good in game.

I must rework almost everything to match this kind of stuff and i'm lazy about that now and i really don't apreciate any kind of rework. I may continue Elland Road in the future...
 

LJH23Y

Club Supporter
gabrimo;3885461 said:
No, Elland Road is a hard stadium actually. 4 stands all different each other. By the time i started it, i didn't know some of the things that i've learn now about most of the adjustments and scale concerns to make the stadium looking good in game.

I must rework almost everything to match this kind of stuff and i'm lazy about that now and i really don't apreciate any kind of rework. I may continue Elland Road in the future...

If you ever need any help I am more than happy to.

It would greatly enhance my FIFA experience if we could get Elland Road into the game...
 


Top